Difference between 2 word and 3 word keywords?

twinkenterprises

Should I use both of them for my site or which one is better for orgranic traffic?

As resutls showing in my google webmaster tool then I am getting easily traffic from 3 word keyword instead 2 word keyword. Some cases it's giving me a bit more traffic on 1 word keyword which I coundn't get rank on google or other search engines.

Do you give me an advice?

elcidofaguy

I would focus on all of the keywords including the most competitive ones.... The way I do that is to figure out the different topics and keywords relating to a niche... I then inter connect them with internal links with them pointing to the post/page which I am trying to rank i.e. use of silos...

I wrote a post here - which explains silos in a little more detail...

In addition for each keyword - you need to mix it up and use semantically related ones such as synonyms as well as variations...

Hope that helps!

jamesmith

Hi, Twink Enterprises

You should pitch one keyword with competitive phrase or use two helping keywords with one high competitive one, and then link the mix phrase. This pattern give benefits to me you can also try it.

Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.