COACHING One-On-One Local SEO Coaching (Skype) Start Your Own SEO Company

your_seo_authority

"For a Limited Time, I'm Offering One-On-One Local SEO Coaching, Where I Will Guarantee Top Google Ranking "

Dear Members: This is an intimate, one-on-one experience where I literally take you by the hand. We'll be working together via text, Skype, email. (I'll be your new best friend).​

The Local Conversion

If you have an online business, you know how important it is to maintain a high search ranking. The Internet makes it easy to attract customers from all over the world, but for many small businesses, this is not an important goal. If you run an auto repair shop, for example, you are not going to be interested in whether someone on the other side of the world can easily find your website. Instead, you are going to focus on establishing a strong local presence.

When people look online for information, the first place they often turn is a search engine, such as Google or Bing. If your website does not appear near the top of the search results, you are not going to get many visitors, and will not sell any local products or services. (Targeted Local Traffic + a Strong Un-Refusable Offer + High Conversions is the "secret" formula to success online.)!

Proof - I'm Ranking #2 on Google for My Keyword

Ranking.jpg

#2 Ranking for keywords Roof Replacement Louisville Ky.

Those in the Roofing Business know how tough the competition is.The competition is fierce!

I know what it's like to be an Internet newbie or even a struggling affiliate marketer. Believe me there were months and months of confusion, frustration and doubt before the success ever came...

I know how euphoric I felt when I finally got things rolling and started making decent money online.

I'd be lying if I said I don't still have to pinch myself to make sure I'm not dreaming.

It's unfortunate, but in the past few years, I've realized that I was the exception. The fact is, somewhere between 90 and 95% of aspiring Internet marketers never make more than a few bucks.

That's a depressing stat to consider. I know how bad I wanted it. I would get to the point of tears or snapping altogether and ready to smash my laptop into a million pieces after days of refreshing my Adsense account only to see nothing but blank white spaces where daily earnings are supposed to be.

It was a solid months of agony, stress and raw emotion, definitely a roller coaster ride that I'd never want to experience again.

The Solution: Personal Coaching From An Expert

I'm been studying, practicing search engine strategies for more than a decade. When it comes to SEO, I know my stuff.

When you join my coaching program, you'll get access to all of my knowledge on search engine marketing... and I've accumulated a lot of it over the years

Start Your Own SEO Company!​

Are your one of those people who always dreams about starting your own business, but always comes up with excuses not to do so? You are not alone, many people do this, but continue in the rat race working for others. Well, it couldn't be any easier than you think to start your own SEO company!

My Guarantee​

You have NO RISK and NO REASON to pass this special opportunity. After my personal coaching, you will learn the secrets of SEO and actually rank websites yourself.you will understand the secrets of SEO and actually get your hands on doing it and get the ranking for yourself.

Because I will personally be doing the coaching, I can only accept 10 members at this time for 4 hours of training (1 hour increments)

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.