What are the best PAID traffic sources?

samimnoorzaitgc

As PPC, there is nothing better than Google AdWords. But you can try Facebook and Twitter ads as well. Forum ads are also cheaper and are fit for you.

olaryeankarh

olaryeankarh
Twitter? Nehh... Those guys can be really expensice for real. Perhaps each time I tried them had been failures? Oh well... It is not quite easy to use Twitter ads while you are on a budget. I can tell that's why they are not a big player in the advertising space. Because... something is still wrong somewhere!!

samimnoorzaitgc

Well, if you're asking for paid traffic, Trusted Traffic Store might help you a lot. We all know about AdWords, facebook and etc but they cost expensively. Buy cheap and effective traffic.

jaribhai

Go for the advertising networks discussed above but never try to buy traffic from Fiverr.com. You would get a lot of traffic from the seller but all fake and automatic.

binelus

Hey Guys! I want to know about all paid traffic sources.

Which ones are people using for generating traffic and leads and why? also what results have you had from each one? Please share your experience.
To my knowledge, you will want to use:

- Facebook ads with a fan page;
- Bing ads (known to have quality traffic);
- Solo ads (email marketing).

Those are the 3. Focus on one to start and test as you go!

seosystems

I think this can be depending on your niche and how much budget you have.

Unknown

I have to agree with all of the smart people that mentioned AdWords. For me personally, AdWords was always the first choice for picking PPC. It's the best one - it's flexible, you can easily manage and keep track of your costs, it increases leads and more.

The other two that are a bit below AdWords are definitely Facebook Ads and Bing Ads.

But for any paid traffic to actually truly work and for it to give you optimal results you should first do extensive research about your target market and set out a clear plan. Different things work for different businesses.

SpellBound

I have used only Adwords by google. It really does the job well. One of my friend claims that he used facebook ads and got more traffic. Well it all depends on the type I guess. It's upto you to choose the best one according to your observation in the end. Some will work for you and some others wont.

CookieRunner

Youtube Advertising would definitely be on my list, There;s a huge population of people using the Platform and am one of them. Imagine your Business being advertised anywhere in the world? It's accessible, almost everybody uses it and as of me, I get targeted by those ads and its effective for me.
As well as Facebook ads, it has a large audience and same with Youtube, it has a humongous audience. Downside is it gets expensive.

Judas2018

I think banner advertising on a site that has a lot or much in common with your own audience, is the best source of paid traffic. You can really target who you need to target and get your money's worth.

JanviArora

AdWords and Facebook are the best Paid traffic sources

Hey Guys! I want to know about all paid traffic sources.

Which ones are people using for generating traffic and leads and why? also what results have you had from each one? Please share your experience.
Here are some of the best paid traffic sources that generates good ROI:
  1. Google AdWords
  2. YouTube Ads
  3. Facebook Retaregting Ads
  4. Instagram Ads for Business
  5. Bing Ads
  6. Reddit Ads
  7. InMobi(For Mobile traffic)
  8. Outbrain(Content Outreach)
  9. Taboola(Content Outreach)

naazaniqua

LinkedIn and Facebook are the best-paid traffic source, Google Adwords is too excellent but expensive and competitive.

PPCexpo

Pay per click is one of the best-Paid searches to rank site quick on google on your required keywords that awesome for everyone before posting the google ad you can read the best guide.

JanviArora

Google Ads, Facebook ads and Amazon Market Place bring in the most relevant traffic source.

I work in a premium Google-Partner PPC agency and closely monitor the Google Ads campaigns. The campaigns are designed in such a way that Google ads bring in the most relevant and targeted traffic to your website which often leads to a conversion. Google’s search campaigns work better than any other search engine’s ad campaigns.

Facebook ads could be useful if your brand is unknown and you want to first create an impression on the consumer's mind. Facebook’s display campaign works better than Google’s display campaign.

If you are an E-Commerce player, Amazon Market Place is the best platform. A research said that amazon has a conversion rate of around 26% for their shopping ads while google and facebook are still struggling to cross the 5% mark.

WebmasterPhil

Go with Social Media PPC (any of them, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc), that's where most people are on these days. Google Adwords is tapped out, almost impossible to get good penny clicks on Google Adwords these days. Some might go with Bing but I don't know anybody that really uses Bing.

I don't do overlays, popups, solo-ad types cause this kind of advertising tend to annoy people. Besides tech-savvy people will have adblockers to prevent these from popping up. But if you target the right kind of audience (say, some of the inexperienced computer users at the local public libraries, for example), you might find some success with them. Maybe.

Aby

The best way of getting leads is Google Ads And Bing Ads. They'll serve you to get Leads. And If you know how to convert those leads, you'll bag profit.
But placing Ads on these platforms is moderately expensive as well. You'll have to be creative as well with the Ads. That'll help you to improve the conversion rates.
If you try hard enough Facebook Ads would help you a lot too.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.