Creating Facebook Page Without ANY Connection To Personal Profile

Shutout

Is there a way to create a Facebook page and have it not show up to my friends that I created a page?

I know I can not be "linked to it", but once I create it, will it automatically show up telling all my friends that I created a new page? Also, do messages go through a separate "account" or do they go to my personal messenger?

Harry P

Is there a way to create a Facebook page and have it not show up to my friends that I created a page?

I know I can not be "linked to it", but once I create it, will it automatically show up telling all my friends that I created a new page? Also, do messages go through a separate "account" or do they go to my personal messenger?
No you can not.

Other solutions would be welcomed.

premiumproxies

It's a different idea. I think it's illegal idea in a way not that much. Create a Facebook account with fake name and address. For fake name and address try Fake Name Generator. And create a Page with that profile and Invite yourself for adminship. :D

Hope it's helps.. :)

Aby

If you create a Facebook page, it'll show your friends that you created that page.
It is not possible to create a facebook page and not let the people on Facebook know about it.
You'll probably have to create a pseudo-account to hide your identity.

Regards.

Yes! @premiumproxies rightly said. You can a create a fake ID for which you can be a moderator with your real ID

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
  • Deleted
  • Deleted by Admin
Replies
Views
  • Deleted
  • Deleted by Admin
Replies
Views
  • Deleted
  • Deleted by Admin
Replies
Views
  • Deleted
  • Deleted by Admin
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Latest Blog ArticlesMost Viewed Threads

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.