Content vs Backlink, which is important ?

Cambellkevina

First website must have good content without good content website is useless. Then backlink is needed to get traffic.

Nicollettewin

Content is important than only we have to have back links. Without good content back links is useless.

ParkerJohnson

If doing SEO with the help of both of these factors then you will get more effect on your ranking.

Last edited:

bruno007

According to me both are really important, nowadays content is in limelight and buzzing around SEO industry and it is really important to post quality content on the website, but quality back links are also necessary. In a rare case a website can rank at SERP without having any backlinks, otherwise it is almost impossible to rank at SERP with out any backlink.

Kateepark

I think both are needed. Without these both content and backlinks we can't run our business smoothly. It will help us a lot.

hoangvu

At this moment, I will choose good content instead of good backlinks, writing good articles with keywords density, include internal links, research and making good meta tags for articles will help you get high rankings without more backlinks

Mark I. Bentz

Content and backlinks both have equal importance because the backlinks that we build for our site is of high quality and unique and when it happen? Our site content is fresh and unique.

hoangvu

hoangvu
Do you think backlinks' only a next step when we have a good content website. Need backlinks to increase rankings better on search engine, right ?

Emilio

Content is much more important than backlinks now as Google has shown with Hummingbird that they will emphasize more on content. So I am preferring to write my content unique and informative so that Google automatically shows my site first based on the content.

Joseph_Hill

I think content is much more important than backlinks. Because Google is updating regularly emphasizing more on content, so if your content is good you are not gonna face any problem with those updates. Otherwise your ranking will fall whenever a new update of Google will come out.

diegozacarias

Both are important but you should first concentrate on your content, it should be unique and then go for backlinks which should be done by white hat way.

William Minarik

Both are important but more is the content of a website. You have heard that content is the king, and it is really true. Your site will get organic traffic and high traffic if it is having a good content.

JamesScruggs1

Content and backlinks both are important but as we know Content is King and user like to read information and avoid links that's why we should more concentrate on Content.

Kuno Yasunari

Now a days, Quality backlinks and Fresh Content both are important in SEO. because Google Panda is updating day by day for checking content and Google Penguin is updating for checking black hat seo work.

MikeQ

Of course, content is very important part of SEO but you have to work on link building too according to the competition, if there is high competition then only content creation may not work.

Tashiads

Content is king, as contents describe users what you have to offer them and useful contents are shareable always..People likes to gather information from useful contents..when they find exactly the same that they want, they will get attracted..again links are to give weight to our site..also a way to get traffic..quality and authority links are useful now-a-days than links in lot of quantity..

Mark I. Bentz

Both are important content as well as backlinks. Backlinks are based in the content.If you use the unique content at the time of creating backlinks,than very fastly the backlinks are come to google page rank.

JakePeter

Both are important from SEO point of view. Without good content we can not make a perfect link. If any one wants to see his site on the top then he have to focus on both.

Older threads
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.