What is the best tools to design Websites ?

hoangvu

Hi all,

What is the best tools to design Websites ?

Please share some tools ?

pieterbolk

I think all programs are the same, if you can script..... I normally use Notepad++, it's the same as dreamweaver

niamike

I always use dream weaver and photoshop. These are perfect. You should have basic knowledge of HTML, CSS and Java script.

domhost31

I would like to say that this mainly depends on the type of website that you are developing.
And according to me photoshop,HTML and CSS and PHP are the best tools for web design and development..

Ethan010

Top 10 webdesign tools are:-

CoffeeCup Visual Site Designer
Serif WebPlus
Web Easy Professional
NetObjects Fusion
Evrsoft First Page
HTML-Kit Tools
AceHTML 6 Pro
UltraEdit
TopStyle
BestAddress HTML Editor

romtap

I always use Dreamweaver to build a website. It is easy and very friendly software.

jdunhin

I use photoshop and programmers notepad. But if you get allot of small websites you can do it with the new Artisteer. Save allot of time! But for big projects stick to the big tools :)

OWF

Dreamweaver is okay, but why cant you go for CMS like Joomla, it saves a lot of time

creatorshadow4

web designing

i think Dreamweaver is best tool for website design & development.

Last edited:

edwardgordy

According to me, Dreamweaver and Photoshop both are excellent tool for designing an attractive website. Both of them have excellent features and templates that really helps to design a beautiful website.

creatorshadow4

but both are different
if you want to create website then Dreamweaver and if you want to design website then Photoshop is best.

madelinekim

There are so many tools are available which are used for web designing purpose but out of them i like to use adobe dreamweaver tool to design a website. It has some advanced tools and functionality to design reliable and attractive website.

Akatsuki

According to me Visual Studio and Dreamweaver are the best tools for web design and development.

harish27

Photoshop is the best tool for website design. If you want to create logo means better you use Dreamweaver.

pixelfire

Dreamweaver and photoshop are the widely used tools for web designing. But there are few more tools such as Fontello and foundation 3 which provides much more features than dreamweaver or photoshop.

natul

I can recommend Artisteer (bktemplates.com) especially for people who have first contact with web design.

Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.