What is Google Adwords ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andre

Hi all,

Can you define me what is google adwords ? and how to do ?

please suggestions...

technoclouderp

AdWords (Google AdWords) is an advertising service by Google for businesses wanting to display ads on Google and its advertising network. The AdWords program enables businesses to set a budget for advertising and only pay when people click the ads. The ad service is largely focused on keywords.

anamika78

Google AdWords allow you, as an Internet marketer, to advertise your product or service via Google. Say, you would like to make a research on "SEO forum" in Google. Once you have typed the keyword "SEO forum" and clicked on Search, you will be redirected to a Search Results page. On the right side of the Search Results page you will see “Sponsored Links” related to the keyword "SEO forum". :)

QualDevSEO

To define entire thing about Adwords it's difficult for me. So I am suggesting you some link from this you may understand the concept of adwords.

If I want to make it simple then it can call it "Pay per click marketing", A platform from which you can get desired position in Google search with paying certain amount. A paid platform and you need to invest money to show your ads on Google network"

surenot

Is a network owned by Google that offers Google advertising.

NicholasK

Google's Advertisement service to promote your online business via video, text and banner ads.

carrycash

Google Adwords has developed to help you in marketing your products in the Google, and its affiliate sites, via the use of a placed text ad that appears when people search for phrases related to your product or services.

sajid israq

AdWords (Google AdWords) is an advertising service by Google for businesses wanting to display ads on Google and its advertising network. The AdWords program enables businesses to set a budget for advertising and only pay when people click the ads. The ad service is largely focused on keywords

Status
Not open for further replies.
Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Latest Blog ArticlesMost Viewed Threads

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.