Promoting affiliate links?

wrigmark

Promote, links, images & texts in social networks, micro-blogging sites & also in some best image sharing sites. Get widgets and share it in blogs & in signatures.

Hope it will help you,

Reactions: aceofadsense

LavaHotDealsCom

LavaHotDealsCom
Totally agree. I don't know why but twitter works much better than facebook and google+ in my case. I'm new here and I wanna try "share it in blogs & in signatures".

Another most important approach is your email list imo

newsdeals

I only promote for Amazon affiliate links and I always do keyword research for each product. Find products with potential keywords which I could get ranked #1 in Google. And then get them a few links to it stay at #1.

aceofadsense

Promote, links, images & texts in social networks, micro-blogging sites & also in some best image sharing sites. Get widgets and share it in blogs & in signatures.

Hope it will help you,
I also am using social network as a great tool for marketing affiliate links, but not yet tried micro-blogging sites & image sharing sites. How to deal with these sites?

Totally agree. I don't know why but twitter works much better than facebook and google+ in my case. I'm new here and I wanna try "share it in blogs & in signatures".

Another most important approach is your email list imo
Why Twitter is working better than Facbeook for you? Reweet and increase followers are your methods to get traffic to your affilate links/sites?

LavaHotDealsCom

LavaHotDealsCom
I don't know why facebook did not work well. I even tried paid campaign in facebook but got under-expected results.

Yes, once you got enough followers you will see it in your google analytics reports.

Last edited:

Miguelito203

How to successfully promote your affiliate links?

Please share any tips?
When doing affiliate marketing, you really should have a blog (on your own domain - domain names and web hosting are cheap these days). Once your site starts getting traffic, you should also build a list (like a second stream of income for your blog). Of course, social media should also be a part of your overall marketing plan. Once your site gets big enough (or at least ranks for a number of reviews done on popular products, not only will your site gain authority and start to get backlinks automatically, but users will start to search specifically for your site when they want to know about something -- a good reason to have an "about" page and allow your audience to get to know you a bit.

Joey

Jacob.k

Jacob.k
Definitely do this!

Making your own blog you're adding value... promoting just aff link is pretty much spamming.

When promoting just aff link you're losing 99 sales for every sale you make. Even if you have just 1 or 2 posts on your site and it's all about the product.

To maximize this even more, try AIDA funnel... it's well known marketing trick to push people towards sales, google it, you have Wikipedia pages about it and million other pages to read from

QueenMaa

I have a blog and I do promote some affiliate links in some of my blog posts. However, I use freeadboards, safelists and viral marketing websites to promote my affiliate links. I have some of them on my blog in the advertising resources. I also did a blog post about some of them I use. With some of these you can make money as well.

TheAuthor

First I would strongly advise having your own Blog. Install a ling cloaking plugin like Pretty Link and cloak your affiliate links. Also be sure your SSL certification is installed, your affiliate URL will then appear as a Secure Site with the little green padlock redirecting back to your primary domain.

Reactions: Silver Team Leader

TheAuthor

TheAuthor
Thanks for the thumbs up guys, much appreciated. I must admit that this is one of the most common mistakes newbie affiliate marketers make, I know I did back then. Affiliate marketing is an art, not a contest. Once I figured out plugins the rest was pretty basic, they're like little magic wands...

RajSS

You can promote your affiliate links through social media websites like Facebook or Twitter, or you can use your YouTube channel to provide a review about the product and insert the affiliate link in the description of the video.

Affrevenue

There are many ways you can promote your affiliate link.
Most widely accepted method is starting your own blog with related niche.
Create social media pages and promote your blog.
You can also try PPC, if ppc is converting and you are getting profit you can stick to use PPC.

srenee

whatever you do, collect emails so you can do email marketing - this allows you to continue to 'touch' them.... there is a sayign that it takes 6 to 12 'touches' for a person to make up their minds and purchase somethiing :)

Ruesnam

To promote affiliate links, email marketing is definitly the best way. When you promote your links on social media, for example, people who visit them have 2 possibilities: buying, or leaving, and in this case, you loose them for ever. But if you promote instead of that, a page where you collect email addresses, you can keep contact with people and thus, you can promote as many offers as you want.

vishwa

There are various ways to promote a affiliate link. Having a website or blog is give extra advantage to promote these links. I usually write reviews about the products and insert my affiliate link to the post. Share this post on Social networking sites, and also send updates to your email lists can help you to make sales and increase conversions.

DuyLinh

Master one free traffic method at a time, one paid method at a time

Then commit to it everyday, no day of

You can use Facebook Groups to get free traffic.

I am getting leads everyday with this method

Hope this helps!

grchl0513

Hi guys. I'm also new in affiliate marketing. I watched videos and read some articles online. I already tried to register in SFI and lazada.ph and also it's my first time to create a blog and I tried to post about make up brush in my blog. I tried also to register in clickbank but unable to register. Can you help me some techniques to generate traffic in my blog, what are other techniques can I do when it comes to affiliate marketing and what other sites can I register? This is new to me and honestly I don't really have enough knowledge on this but I really want to learn everything about affiliate marketing. Thank you in advance guys.

eestiman

Affilate marketing is really not that hard. Micro blogging and SMM activities (in twitter, facebook, instagram etc) will help you to promote links greatly, as it is free and good traffic mostly.

Older threads
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.