• REGISTER HERE - Join us for FREE

Thread: Xperia phones?

Stick this thread
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 12/0
    Given: 2/0
    Thanks

Xperia phones?

What do you think about Sony Xperia smartphones? I have Sony Xperia Z1 and IMHO it's a great alternative for most common phones made by Apple and Samsung.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 8/0
    Given: 0/0
    Thanks
    Totally agree Ive wasted so many years with iphones, what i like most about the xperia z5 is the screen/camera quality its second to none compared to other smartphones on the market today, one thing i will say about the xperia is the speaker output could be a bit louder but thats it!
    Dont think I'll be changing from the xperia anytime soon.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 27/0
    Thanks
    As for me, I'm sorry to say but I don't like SONY xperia... I have used a previous version of this phone in the past and the screen gave up on me (meaning, the touch screen got damaged after only months of use). I had to replace it and spent extra money just to have it repaired...

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 1/0
    Thanks
    Few years ago I bought Xperia Z. But now Im using Samsung Galaxy S7. I think, that I never buy Sony Xperia again

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 4/0
    Given: 3/0
    Thanks
    I personally don't like Sony's phones. I used an Xperia once, but sorry I don't remember the model. But it lagged, I did not enjoy the pictures that I took, and that was my first experience with Android! Which was also apauling. Sony's a great company! I got nothing against them! I chose PS4 over the XBOX. I don't regret it one bit. But let's get back to the phones. I think today, the following factors need to be thought over:
    1. Is the phone for official use, or just your personal phone
    2. Get a chance to experience all the OSs available to you. Well... since we all know that there are just 2 leading at the moment... Android and iOS
    3. If you go for an iPhone, the price obviously is big: a. because of the brand b. for their services c. the materials the use.
    But, if you take into consideration of Apple Care, then its different. Since you're getting an insurance for your phone. I think Apple Care is awesome.

I noticed many of my friends using Xiaomi and Meizu phones these days. And they are enjoying every bit of it. I got the chance to use one of these Chinese branded phones, and I quite frankly liked it. And only because of those phones, I changed my views towards Android. Ooops...I forgot to mention, I personally admire iOS. :P
    So yeah! I wish you good luck! Hope you pick out the best phone for yourself

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 2/0
    Thanks
    My partner just gave me her old phone and it's same as what you have the Sony Xperia Z1. I love the back camera and it's way better than my Asus Zenfone 2 ZE550ML. It's just 16GB but I installed camera applications and the resolution is amazing!

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 6/0
    Thanks
    Sony Experia is a nice one! Its camera is so amazing. I use it in my photography. The resolution is best even I use it in many angles. I like Experia because I can use it under the water too. The outcome of the pictures are very nice that many of my friends thought that I used an expensive DSLR camera.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 0/0
    Thanks
    Sony Experia is a great phone. Probably one of the best I've ever had. The display is just incomparable. The resolution is just so good that I enjoy watching movies here and playing games. Sony also improved a lot in terms of sound. The speakers are great in sound. Doesn't sound bad even if in full volume. The camera is just outstanding. Almost comparable to DSLR performance minus the lens.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Thanks
    I always buy Xperia.. But one thing I don't like on this phone is the cover for sim card and charger, I have Sony Xperia Z2 actually and it is waterproof but because the cover is easy to broke, it is not waterproof now because water will come inside of it, I have Z1 before and same thing happened same issue.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Thanks
    Right now I am really eyeing for Sony XZ Premium. Even now is the age for bezeless and 3D tech phones, all of the things im looking for is in sony xzp, 4k display (my main reason), very fast processor (btw i am s7 user and i think I am not yet able to utilize the fullest potential of SD821 so no reason to look forward for SD powerful than 835). But the best of all, Sony's phone are future proof.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Thanks
    I used experia phones in the past, the camera is good but my issue is the time it covers to take a picture. I'm irritated by it. It took longer to manage the picture. And the other thing is the charging post, most of them have problems on charging port as time goes by. I don't have any idea on the new units now but the reference I used was from the older ones. Now I choose iphone because of the speed. I'm not really into the apps, just the basic use like calls, internet, messaging and camera of course.

Newer Threads

1. Harry P
    Maria Rubina
    Replies: 13 | Views: 3683
    Last post by Maria Rubina, 04-11-2016, 10:52 AM
  2. lkovnih226
    Sandra
    Replies: 3 | Views: 1563
    Last post by Sandra, 01-10-2016, 07:44 PM
  3. sangan1161
    Hawker
    Replies: 3 | Views: 1416