Twitter or LinkedIn, which is better?

BelindaMT

If you want to socialized with other people and post some of your event used twitter. but if you are professional and looking for a job then linkedin is better for you. In my own opinion I don't like using twitter it's just a site used when you want to follow friends and most specially celebrities. Though I have Linkedin account but I seldom used it I am more on facebook for my online business that I post in there since facebook has a lot of users compare to twitter.

pjprins

There are some niches which can work on both, but...

On Linkiedin you have a more critical crowd (higher level of education and expertise).

They do have more money to spend, but they also tend to be more picky about who they spend it with or on.

(plus there is then the question of niche, because some things just don't work well for either platform)

At the end of the day, it depends on where you are comfortable. if you are a professional who can hold your own against other business professionals, Linkedin can be great.

But if you are more of a conversational marketer...

Twitter is going to do better for you.

Just my 0.02c

Last edited:

keremcem

Depending on where you use them, but despite everything I choose twitters

lainethomas

I have learned more about the Social Media Site. In my experience, I think Twitter Is better than any Social Media Site. Like Facebook, Linkedin, Pinterest etc.
Have a nice work

daniel_m

Both are different. Don't make them same. Linkedin is more professional than Twitter.

emodafinil

Twitter and Linkedin both are social sites through which we can do advertisements. But as we can see most most us use twitter for advertisement but we are not much aware about linkedin. I would like to say that linked is much helpful it is site through which you can register your resume and get job at home. whereas twitter is a promotional site it is having a wide range and cover all the public including the legends actors and the layman also.
According to me linkedin we all should accept and through this we can also promote our sites too.

sarahliyod

Hey guys,
what you think about these two website which one is the best. Twitter or LinkedIn, which one you guys choose to increase traffic or leads for your site. why?
Twitter is best platform for gain website traffic for me.

fromrachel

I have learned more about the Social Media Site. In my experience, I think Twitter Is better than any Social Media Site. Like Facebook, Linkedin, Pinterest etc.
Have a nice work
You guess that? or it was from your analytics?

Linkedn is better than Twitter because it is build for b2b people
Yes you are right, I see more business man there than on Twitter.

paritosh

Hey guys,
what you think about these two website which one is the best. Twitter or LinkedIn, which one you guys choose to increase traffic or leads for your site. why?
Both of this social media are used for different purpose and if you are looking for huge traffic the I must prefer to use Twitter for you.
Because this helps to gather a lots of traffic per day.

stephenrobes

Amy doubt about LinkedIn? This sites is more organic traffic source than Twitter.

Scopehosts

Hey guys,
First I would analyse my client base and industry.
Now if you are promoting fashion products on LinkedIn, you may not get expected result as compared to Twitter.

It depends on your product too.

Aditi Barman

Both are good channels, but if you targeting consumers then opt for Twitter or if you are into B2B marketing then LinkedIn is the best.

LearnTheNew

I prefer Twitter because most of the search for tweets but LinkedIn use only for job purpose. If you finding the b2b customers then i prefer the Linkedin.

tanikacampos

Hey guys,
Twitter and LinkedIn both have own strategy. LinkedIn is more professional than Twitter. Twitter is micro blogging site and LinkedIn is a large professional site that is best from other.

Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads