Twitter or LinkedIn, which is better?

mkamilson

i think twitter is better, but you can use them both and the one that works better for you go ahead and use it the most. test them all

Khushboo Gangrade

I have been using both of the platforms and both of them have turned up quite good for me. I liked LinkedIn slightly better but I might be biased in terms of time spent as I am more active on LinkedIn. But twitter is equally a good platform. I would suggest you to try using both and then decide for yourselves what works for you better. Or it ain't going to hurt anyone even if you use both.

shoptechmedia

Hey guys,
what you think about these two website which one is the best. Twitter or LinkedIn, which one you guys choose to increase traffic or leads for your site. why?
No question.. as far as generating quality leads, it's linkedIn..

StephanieWilliams

In LinkedIn, not every business professional is active. While both programs have advantages and disadvantages, you will probably find that LinkedIn is a better site for most businesses. Compared to Twitter, LinkedIn is much longer attuned to the needs of the business.

richardpeter

Revealing the influencers in your industry is the initial step to developing your business with influencer marketing resources, yet before you make a plunge, it's basic to guarantee you're focusing on the correct influencers. Initially, Determine Who You're Trying to Influence

Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads