How to create natural Link Building?

Jack London

Hello,

I would like to know How to create natural Link Building?

I think natural links are links recommended by others and natural ways, but how you can do it?

pramod

Hi Jack,

Yes you are right "natural links are links recommended by others and natural ways".

And this you can do through Guest Blogging & Article Marketing. Create unique and useful content for your related niche post on relevant category blogs & article directory. With appropriate usage of Signature following the rules and guidelines.

People usually visit such blogs & article directory, they can reach to your post, and if they liked they can share it, use it on their website providing link to your post and you can get natural links.

Last edited:

Tommy

In my point of view, when someone shares your links on other resources such as forums, social networks, blogs comment..etc it's called natural backlinks. when you or users created natural link building and good for SEO.

Alex_smith

Natural Links are earned when someone uses your links in their website for their purpose, so you can get good natural traffic to the website.

pramod

Hi Tommy & Alex,

In my point of view, when someone shares your links on other resources such as forums, social networks, blogs comment..etc it's called natural backlinks. when you or users created natural link building and good for SEO.
Natural Links are earned when someone uses your links in their website for their purpose, so you can get good natural traffic to the website.
Yes, I agree with you guys, when someone shares/uses your Website URL on their Website, Forum Website, Social Networks, Blogs Commenting, etc those links are natural links :)

Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.