How to use Google analytics ?

hoangvu

I'm New User Of Google Analytics Please tell me how can i check traffic and keyword research in analytics ?

gauravtraffic

simple first step is sign up with google analytics then click in add site write the domain click save that give u a code then paste that code into ur index or header page before the</body>(close the body).

neilharris

Google analytics is an excellent tool to know about your targeted keywords and visitor. Once you put analytic code on your website you can easily checked your a/c.

NileCruize

Re:

You can also perform A-B testing with the help of Google Analytics. Before sometimes that was separate tool but Google have merge both these tools with each other. I also love to check Real Time traffic. With this service you can check current visitors and his/her location.

pramod

Hi Gaurav,

simple first step is sign up with google analytics then click in add site write the domain click save that give u a code then paste that code into ur index or header page before the</body>(close the body).
Very true, Also I have to add "Google Analytics is most efficient tool to track your visitors and traffic."

markdavid

After logging in into webmaster tool. Go to "standard reporting". click on "traffic source" you will get all traffic, direct traffic, organic traffic, referral traffic.

Ric

Google Analytic is best tool analysis your traffic status, how is comes and much more. Its best..

markdavid

Sign Up in Google Analytic. You will see a option to add a site, After pasting url in add site. You will get analytic code. You have to put that code at every pages of site. If your site is dynamic than you just need to place code in footer. after 24 hours you will get website tracking data from analytic
Traffic source- all traffic - direct traffic - referrals traffic: Search - organic - paid - campaign etc. You can see what keywords users used to reach at site, what page users land and how many pages they navigate and how much time they spend at your site, geographical area and much more.
You can set a goal in analytic to track how many users contact you through your website. You can set excluding and including to prevent track your searches.

Alex_smith

Register your mail and site with Google analytics and you will get a java script code. Copy the code and paste with in the head section of your site. Once your site gets indexed after this your visits will be tracked in Google analytics.

Danish

I have used google analytics so I want to know how to see keyword ranking with help of google analytics.

Last edited by a moderator:

Prabha Yadav

I have created google analytics account but I don't know how to see the total visitor and current keyword ranking.
You make sure about pasting tracking analytic code in your website body. Just sign in google analytic account and go to my dashboard there you will found visitors section, new visitors and unique visitors. You can exactly know that how many visitors you have and how many are unique out of them.

invigo

Google anlytic is the best tool that give you complete information about your website. traffic, content, keywords.

Prabha Yadav

First, you need to create account on Google analytic, once you done it you will receive a code that should be paste in your website under header section. Once your account approved you can track visitor’s positions and their search queries. Go to audience overview section where you will find everything about visitors.

david rajan

Google analytics is the tool to identify percentage of visitors views rates of all web pages.

querysolution

Just sign up and register your website by entering the url and after 1 hour, you will get data for analysis.

abhi_garg

When you log into Google Analytics you see more option, then what you need track? then you click the needed batten.

david rajan

Google analytics is the tool to identify visitors views of all website pages

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.