How to check a banned website on Google?

Andre

Hello,

Can I know how to check a banned website on Google?

Any ways to know...?
Please share ideas.

Alex_smith

If your Site is not listed in Google, your site is banned by Google Search engine.

trueman1

do google search for "site:<your domain>"
if you don't receive any results it's mean that your site a banned by google.

OWF

I think trueman is right, if your site is banned, you would not receive any search traffic

HostNurse

trueman is right, if you type your domain name in Google search engine and it does not appear, then the domain is banned.

Franky36

there is no tool that tell you that your site got banned, if the site gets banned, it simply no more longer appears in the search results. If the penalty is regarding using of adult content, it is harm and no more longer will appear in the result, and if the site is banned due to some links pointing to it from abuse sites, the same penalty going through it. But it is better to check yourself, why you site is banned. PM me so that I can give you a link where you can read article in respect of ban websites. Or just type in Google how to recover a ban website, you will get the top 5 results against the search query.

Searchenginekey

well if Google has removed your website from its index, then you can say that your website is banned.

socialmediadfw

Type your website URL in Google search box using double quotes like below example.

"www(dot)mywebsite(dot)com"

If you getting first result of this website then you are safe from Google banned.

MikeQ

Just type in Google:

site:yourdomain.com

if it doesn't return any result it means it is banned, because there is no pages indexed in Google.

Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.