What are the most effective SEO factors to get higher rankings?

alexraymonds

Hi everyone,
In recent past I tend to see that without doing good proper on page SEO you cannot get good rankings. So, which are the most important things in SEO which make the most important role and are most effective to get higher rankings? Could you show me ? Thanks again!

samimnoorzaitgc

Unique and relevant content, quality backlinks, optimization for several types of devices and page load speed are the well known ranking factors.

In other words, On page and Off page SEO both helps to rank higher.

Focus on just quality, not quantity. As with quantity might harm your rankings. Quantity often does negative SEO downranking your website and rarely could end up in your website penalized.

elcidofaguy

This question gets asked alot and as such I recommend that you use the search feature as well as spending time looking through the SEO forum as there are tons of info within that...

In sum on-page SEO facilitates search engines to better understand what your website and pages are about i.e. use of keywords and semantic relationships between them such as use of silos are important. I recommend that you read up on G's Hummingbird algo.

Beyond that for higher rankings it comes down to one simple factor which is backlinks i.e. inbound links to your website from sites which search engines like G trust and rank well. These are seen as votes for your website/pages. The more authoratative/trusted a site is the more impact/greater the influence it will have on improving your rankings. Backlinks still form the core of search rankings algo.

Horus

One of the most important factors is unique seo content (other content too). Without unique content, the search engines may just regard it as a duplicate and will skip over it.
You should also make sure you have quality backlinks.

cheta

For me, content and the kind of keyword you choose it the most important factor. Make sure the keywords are lowly competitive in nature. you can make use of Google adword tool to find this out. Also make sure that your content are original and unique and keep it fresh by updating it regularly when need be. Also make sure that you include your keywords in every article contents of your website. you can get this wordpress plugin called YOAST SEO tool to help you with your on-page SEO marketing.
After this, other SEO methods now follow behind.

sweetsdailyupdates

The first thing is to focus on keywords and get top ranking in search result. If you are top in search result you will get user engagement and leads as well.

You can take idea from google keyword planner for your keywords and please select location where you have to target so you can get proper search volume for those keywords.

You can also take some ideas from competitors site as well.

And other things are blog posting, guest posting, Directory submission, Local business listing, Social circulation.

Older threads
Replies
Views
UVM
Replies
Views
UVM
Replies
Views
UVM
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.