Is it too late to get start making money online?

100MDC

Hi,

You can still start online but you must have something interesting. If you are not interesting, competitive and offering the highest amount of value you'll stay in the dark. If you can offer these things you can come out of the dark quickly but nowadays you must outsource certain stuff to increase speed of starting up.

Regards,
The 100 Million Dollar Challenger

Amirnazir2020an

I believe we can still make money online using legit ways. I will suggest you to try Freelancing, Blogging, YouTube/Facebook videos and these are methods which are cheap and almost free.
Its hard to earn money online because almost everyone or mostly people who use internet are trying to find alternative way to make money. Still you can find your way to top with good research and planning.

Amirnazir2020an

Yes. Its awesome way to make money. They have some requirements and if you fulfil them, you can start making money. Try search for adbreak in Google

TanyaMimi

Yes, and if you are looking for a profitable market.
The market for self-improvement blogs is so MASSIVE they own the internet right now!
What falls into the personal development niche?
fitness
health
relationships
spirituality
self-improvement
mindfulness
and more

Why are they so popular? Because as human beings, we’re hot-wired to make better versions of ourselves. And this will never change.

EXAMPLE OF SELF DEVELOPMENT BLOGS THAT MAKE MILLIONS:
1. Tiny Buddha is about slowing things down and reflecting on simple wisdom and attracts close to 3 million monthly readers.

2. Addicted to Success is a higher octane offering that promises to show you what it really takes to become a successful human being. Delivering on this promise, the blog has reached over 132 million worldwide views since its inception in 2011.

3. The Art of Manliness is a one-stop shop that covers every aspect of a man’s life from his character, career, and beard growing, to fitness and relationships.

4. Women on the Fence is one for the girls and has been rated in the Forbes Top 100 websites for women. Its goal is to teach and inspire women who find themselves sitting on the fence about their relationships, jobs, life, anything.

5. Tim Ferris’ blog is focused on getting the most out of life, whether that’s about losing weight and getting fit, or being as productive as you can.

6. Thought Catalog has over 30 million monthly readers who tune in to read about real life experiences from like-minded souls. Or as one reader put it “Thought Catalog makes me feel like someone else out there gets me.”

9. The Art of Non-Conformity was created by Chris Guillebeau who took 10 years to visit every country in the world and share his story along the way. The purpose of the blog is to “inspire you to change the world by achieving your personal goals while helping others.”

10. Mark Manson writes one of the world’s most popular self-improvement blogs, mainly on life choices, dating, relationships, and culture. He is also the author of the best selling book The Subtle Art on Not Giving a F**k: A Counterintuitive Approach to Living a Good Life.

mikomaka

Why do you think so? Everything is still going on, just haven't found the right way.

evanwachu

Is not late yet except you don't start taking action now. Over the years a lot of opportunities have gone online. You can choose the content you want to work on based on what interest you the most. You can become an affiliate marketer, a freelancer, content writer, creative writer, an Influencer and so on. You need to go on YouTube and you will find helpful information that will guide you.
The best time for making money online was to start 8 years ago and you can easily create niche site for selling products, get good rankings or selling sites to website buyers...etc.
But now its more difficult in making money...is it too late to get start making money online?

Is never late to make money online there are always new product verticals to be targeted, online is how things work today.

For start, there's never a right time or day, you just have to want it.
Just focus on what you want and get to work

morissyn

It's never too late! I started to make money online since Coronavirus pandemy. And my job is easy for making money.

SenseiSteve

Wow, this thread has been going on for over 5 years. Of course, it's never too late to launch any project, whether it's affiliate marketing or web hosting services. Everyone had to start somewhere, so the journey begins with one step forward, then another and another and so on.

dividingtheweb

This depends on what concept of money-making you're talking about. If you're thinking online jobs (i.e. remote jobs) then no, there are no shortages of remote positions atm, but if you're thinking more entrepreneurial (e-commerce, content creation, etc) then yes, it's proving to be more difficult and saturated day-by-day.

NickCrypto

never late to start making money online- my friend is 68 years old. He is interested in crypto & makes money online with it

Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.