Top 10 on yahoo is better on Google ?

shymajones

In my case , i am writing the same thing that both are good but i will prefer to Google.

Last edited by a moderator:

Alex_smith

Google is the best search engine for marketing. You will get more traffic through Google. After Google i cosider yahoo search engine.

aishasony

Google interface is much more elegant and user friendly whereas Yahoo is sluggish and often unresponsive. I used to use Yahoo until 3 years ago when I completely switched over to Google

MichaelBowden

Marketing needs the help of search engine more than anything else. After Google I consider yahoo search engine.Both Google and Yahoo are good search engine but Google is considered more than yahoo because you will get more traffic through Google.

kathleenortan

google vs yahoo

No, top ten in Yahoo is never better that top ten in Google, but I will say even 10th position in Google for your keyword is better 1st position in Yahoo.

Emilio

There is no comparison of Google,if you will talk about search engine. Getting ranking on top 20 on Google is better than getting top 10 on Yahoo. Because Google has more search users as compared to Yahoo, almost more than thrice.

RufusBrewer

Not at all buddy! Top 10 on yahoo can never be better than Top 10 in Google. Because Google has more users as compared to Yahoo. So you low ranking for in Google then also its beneficial for you.

PhilaniMbatha

Wow.. altavista... I used to use that a lot as alternative to Yahoo. Back in the day, search engines used to be so much more predictable and static. Nowadays, the same search string can end up with different results in a matter of seconds.

JuanRoth

I will say that there is no comparison between these two if you get top 10 in them, because it means that you will get visible on the first page and that's enough. Getting top 10 on Google is also having the equal importance as like getting rank 1 on Yahoo, reason is the same that you will become visible on the first page.

DavidB

I think top 10 in Google is much better than that of the top 10 on Yahoo, because Google is having a very great traffic and it can help a lot to promote your website if you will optimize it well.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.