Making Youtube Video Viral

slaponmedia

Hello, All friends

Once gain i am here with a query to above subject.

I have seen a lot of videos, which gets viral overnight, i know some of them are really having organic views, some purchase views from traffic booster sites, but here i want to know about a very different kind of views, which are genuine, but not purchased, having tons of views, but not spammed, they are called something influencer type (actually i really not aware about that), so we need to attach to some blogger and with the help of that we can make the y-tube videos viral, so can anyone please tell me the exact method, coz many genius minds are here ,so please help me out, i have some stuff and wanna make it viral .......overnight!!!

CyberAlchemist

I have seen a lot of videos, which gets viral overnight, i know some of them
are really having organic views, some purchase views from traffic booster sites, but here
i want to know about a very different kind of views, which are genuine, but not purchased, having tons of views, but
not spammed
Can you elaborate your question?
I could not understand your question.

slaponmedia

Sir,

I just wana know that how yo make a video viral, with genuine traffic with in a very short time

FreebieBoy34

FreebieBoy34
In my opinion, it takes proper timing to make a video viral. Apart from that the content should have these elements: something that the viewers could easily relate to, could be easily understood even by a 5 year old kid, has something to do with current trends and events, and should not be discriminating to any race, gender, culture, and etc...

And don't forget to share this video first to people who are likely to get interested because if they will like it they will surely share this video to their friends and their friend's friends... And that's how you can make your video viral...:)

Mike001

This may sound simplistic but the best way to make a video go viral is:

1. Produce a quality video that millions of people want to see.
2. Upload the video to YouTube
3. Promote the video on your social channels.

If the video is good, and that can be defined in thousands of ways based on the audience, and people want to see it, your social network will share it, and in turn those people will share it and so on and so on.

There is no trick to it, or else everyone would be having videos go viral and that would defeat the purpose.

A video going crazy viral is kind of like winning the lottery. You never know when it will happen but when and if it does it could be a financial win fall for the author.

Adamski77

From my experience, to go viral, it has to be something in a passionate niche or humorous... or ideally both!

Once you have uploaded it to youtube try sharing it in a relevant facebook group to give it a kick start

slaponmedia

Hello,

thanks for the reply, but what you suggested is a very simple and rather not that much useful if we want to make the videos viral overnight, now there is something like 'influencer/influence marketing'
is used to make the video viral, so anyone is aware of that?

Mike001

It is not simple, it is true. You are looking for shortcuts that if they exist, which they probably do not, everyone would be using them and they would defeat the purpose of a viral video.

If it was that easy to get a few millions views, then millions of views would not have that much value. Everyone would have them.

Follow a strategic process and if the content is good, the video is good, and it contains interesting or funny content, the views will grow accordingly.

Everybody is looking for shortcuts... this new generation of "I want it now" amazes me sometimes. Most of us have spent years growing our sites and businesses and learned that it takes time for anything that is worthwhile.

Website Design Ltd

Website Design Ltd
This! A thousand times this!

There are a lot of misleading pieces of advice here. You should really focus on what Mike is saying.

Shortcuts for creating viral content simply do not exist, and it's down to you to do the legwork, not somebody else.

Content is the most important thing, and producing quality video content can be a minefield, particularly if you don't have the faculties to do so.

Much of the content that you might consider as going 'viral' overnight will be from producers that already have a significant audience, and it's primarily about appealing to your current audience and encouraging them to share your content.

Focus on building your audience in the long term. Create regular, high quality content, that appeals to your audience in a variety of ways. Identify who you want to appeal to (this can be as general as your target audience) but remember that once you understand the psychology behind social transmission, you can learn to value what’s hot right now and generate content or build in features of your own products to create viral user growth.

Don't get caught in the trap of buying views, likes or shares. Promote your content across social channels legitimately, and don't be dismayed if you don't strike gold the 1st, 5th, or 15 millionth time you put up content. If it lands, it lands. If it doesn't, then keep going. It takes a resilient man to do so, but Rome wasn't built in a day.

Mike001

A quality content video is a video on a subject that interests a large group of people.

A quality video is one that has a good HD quality to the recording, there are many different ways to do that depending upon whether you are recording from a computer screen or a camera. There are quite a few software packages out there that can produce a high quality video. I use Camtasia Studio, but then I do mostly screen recordings and it works very well and has some great production tools.

I would recommend an mp4 format for YouTube as it has a good high definition and compresses well.

I have promoted many of my training videos on Social Networks, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pintrest, Google+, etc. and have had good results. I have never had a video go viral, but then I would not expect that as I am aiming for a very specific audience with my training videos and it limits who would be interested in the videos. But for me, that is fine, I am targeting that audience and get fairly good results.

maize91

Hi buddy!
To making you video viral I think you should do some ways
1, Your video content is really good to attract users
2, You need to share video on Social media like Facebook, Twitter, etc ...
3, You can run Facebook ads to get traffic into Youtube

Glad to help you!

Mattdawg84

A quick tip to help boost your Youtube video would be to go to a site like Fiverr and have someone drive a bunch of back links to it for $5. The back links will help to make it look more important and also to rank higher. I hope that helps ;)

PeterJohn

Hi everyone....i am a new user here. As per my knowledge video should be of high quality content. It should be Ad free also. Mainly the content matters. Also when you will share it through your social media network then also take care of the content which you are using to promote this. Also the content should be useful.

crazycoder

Simple :

1) Pick a hot topic from Google Trends
2) Do keyword research based on the trends
3) Make a unique killer video and get it edited to make it look professional
4) Write keyword rich click-bait title and promote it on social media.
5) Build backlinks from similar niche websites

Last edited:

KarenByerly

My opinion is to start with social media first. I mean first of all create a large community, connection on social media and obviously good relationship with them. Then after creating your videos share in those community and your connection. Most often this trick works good. Happy working :)

Elegant_Designs

If the video is really really good and most of the people in the world will love it, you can simply share the video on social sharing sites such as Reddit, stumbleupon, Facebook etc... If not, you will require a huge pool of subscribers or followers to make the video a hit more likely

joe

OK, there are hundreds of ways to make a viral video. I'll pick one.

Use the hottest trend that appeals to most people. Let's see who's super hot now. Donald freaking Trump!

Here's what you need to do; suppose you are a PUA coach.

- Shoot a pickup video that says " Pickup girls from university using Donald Trump's quotes "
- Post it on Youtube
- Pay anyone with followers upward of 50,000 to share your video on Instagram, Facebook, Reddit, or whatever.

If you do it right, you should get a national press coverage soon.

Of course, the example above is quite extreme - but if you want to go "viral", you have to break the patterns.

SamHeyerSeo

if you take the time to optimize your videos for SEO, you’ll get significantly more traffic than your competitors.O f course you must create a video about something interesting. Don t copy others. You can learn, listen and watch viral videos for ideas but don t copy the videos. You must create videos with your identity.

Write Super-Long Video Descriptions. Optimize and choose wisely your tags and keywords for each video.Share your video_Online communities like Quora and LinkedIn groups are fantastic places to funnel traffic from.

BestProxies

Nowadays the easiest way for a video to becoem viral - involve b.oobs or ass.es in it. Especially, put the thumbnail. The idiocratcy of people will always follow stupid trends. Another good way, pull a prank video as they are popular both on youtube and facebook.

Amy Richardson

Right now viral videos are about: funny animals, shocking aand very often stupid moments, and of course something that makes you cry. Cheap and catchy.

meerashah

Best way to make a video go viral is:

1. Produce a quality video that millions of people want to see.
2. Upload the video to YouTube
3. Promote the video on your social channels.

Older threads
Newer threads
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies