Fastest way to generate traffic?

QueenMaa

I think forums, social media sites, commenting on blogs pertaining to your niche. I also like to use freeadboards where people can advertise. I like sites where you can put ads in especially when you can put your ads in categories, because this way you are targeting your market. I love having a variety of places to advertise and never putting my eggs in one basket.

KleponPink

Ads on social media. For me, Instagram ads works better that the one of Facebook. But It can be different for other businesses :)

Jasinka

Best way in our country get more likes is make contest. Example if you like and share you can win cup/pen or smh small <10$

kb24

Paying for it. There are PPC networks like adwords and bing. There is also PPV networks like direct CPV.. You need to do a lot of testing.. once you build a campaign that is making profit then you can scale..

johnthan

Social media sharing is slow in make traffic..only purchasing ads will get huge traffic in short time..

Harry P

Social media sharing is slow in make traffic..only purchasing ads will get huge traffic in short time..
Social Media is the fastest way to increase the traffic.
Most of people will choose social networks as fastest way to increase traffic for a website but for me, it's NO, SEO is fastest way to increase traffic for your site if you invest money time and efforts into it right way, you will have traffic from this source quickly, even getting traffic faster and bigger than social media.

bigboss

For me the fastest way to generate a lot of targeted trafic is using paid social advertising platforms such as facebook ads bing ads ...

Sam

The fastest ways to get traffic is to advertise your website or blog on all popular television channels, on the road advertising boards, Adwords, facebook ads, magazines, and newspapers. But, if you would like to get free traffic, sharing your pages on social media like Facebook, Twitter, and other forums would be fast. But, to do so, need extra efforts :rolleyes2:

alices00ze

In fact, there are many ways to increase access to the site, but no matter what method, the most important thing is that you have to work hard to promote their website.

1. Buy ads by increasing traffic sites

This is a way to increase traffic to the site close to the customer, a simple method that you think is the most effective first. Social media and advertising is advertising pay measures to attract customers, establish the brand most effective. You can use all the advertising form of advertising: Google Adwords Facebook, advertising

2. Increase traffic sites through social networks

Diffusion and advantages are powerful and increasingly popular, especially for well-known sites such as Facebook, Google +, twitter,... Good products and services are used to advertise your website.

3. The establishment of community forums on the photos to the site to increase the natural traffic

There are thousands of forums and community building around you. Let's try to find out our own forum community, which is suitable for your active participation in the business field, and it will help you build a good reputation that has helped to increase the traffic to your website.

Hope this helps!

Tom Howard

The fastest way is to pay for it. You can get traffic with the free method but there's no guarantee to how much work you will have to do in order to get it! I have one free method that I will be sharing with the group as soon as I have 10 posts and I can share links. This is the number one way to get a lot of traffic fast and free. As far as it converting, no. But what do you want for Fast and Free? I guess it's all a matter of the results you can get for what you are putting into it.

johanmake

These are some of the outright fastest: Guest Post. Guest posts serve multiple functions, but there are two which make them a selling point for those after fast gains. Build Your Social Media Audience. Leverage Influencers. Use Paid Ads. Run Contests and Promotions.

Sam

Sam
I do agree with you. guest post is the most powerful way nowadays, especially in terms of quality backlink, and site's popularity impact. However, it requires times to make your guest post really capable of seducing search engines and to be likable by the readers.

AffiliateTutor

For me, the fastest and most targeted traffic generation is paid search. Nothing even comes close to the amount of traffic I generate with Adwords and Bing. Having said that, you need deep pockets!

simonto

Fastest? Just buy ads on social media like Facebook, Google...And, Depend on your your niches. Where are your customers? You should choose right ads works well for your business.

joeypacouter

I think social is a great choose. But you need invest time and money on it. If just posting and get free traffic maybe bounce rate higher than ever

Ava Sagel

The fastest way to generate traffic is through SEO and Social media marketing. It creates awareness between the people that what the product is really is about.
Methods for a company or a service-based B2B company to generate leads is through search engine optimization (SEO).SEO is the most effective way to generate leads because when companies need IT services, they go to Google and search for the companies to get the information.
Marketing through LinkedIn, Snapchat, twitter, Facebook etc. which are the most visited sites by the customersis social media marketing. People get aware about everything within no time.
You can get leads through many business tools, which can give you good quality leads such as,
Leadlake
Datafox
RaingKing
Leadforensics
These tools gives us most warm leads, so that you can get good and updated leads.

Amy Richardson

For start the best option is pay campaign, it'll give you a lot of information about your target audiences. Generating traffic on your website by free is very time consuming, of course it's worth but mostly in the future than right now.

Datacentreplus

Quickest way? - Pay for it (ppc, paid social etc)
Most stable way? - Write content for it

Sometimes quickest isn't the best. I believe in the idea that if anything is quick to achieve, it would be short lived. In the case of PPC, its quick, yes... but driving relevant traffic using PPC takes time.

Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views