H1 with link or not ? Which is better ?

DavidLux

Hi SEOer,

I've seen more SEO experts using H1 tag on page for their website with SEO perposes.
but I have a question
should use h1 link to its url or not

Example:

H1 without link inside it
<h1>SEO Forum</h1>

or H1 with link inside it
<h1><a title="SEO Forum" href="https://www.webmastersun.com">SEO forum</a></h1>

so which is better way ? why ?

Any ideas??

Linksdepth

hi there

let me tell you friend h1,h2,h3,h5 these series are used only for the heading for a site and it will increase and decrease your font size.. and mostly its used for only heading for a site, and i don't think so that if you use for your links then it give any effect to your links.

thanks

Tommy

Hi Davidlux,

I suggest you using anchor text inside heading tag for seo perpose. I saw more websites of seo experts using this technique for their website.

pramod

Hi David,

Every person has different views on it, however my experience says not to use anchor text for Heading tags, until it is required.

Using h1-h6 Heading tags & Anchor Text is a good SEO perspective considering Onpage Optimization. You can use h1-h6 tags to show main Title of the pages, and thereafter the sub-titles. However you can use anchor tags wherever applicable to link the other Website pages.

Alex_smith

Anchor text inside the heading tag is not required, heading tag itself got more value in search engine results.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.