Update Shared hosting to VPS ?

hoangvu

Hello,

I want to update my shared hosting to VPS so I will buy a VPS, also I have a question:
I have to move all files (websites ) to new VPS or I just buy VPS and hosting providers will update my current package for me ?

Waiting for valuable responses...

HostNurse

It depends on your web hosting provider, usually most of the hosting companies do provide free account/accounts migration. Just contact your web hosting provider and ask them if they are willing to migrate your accounts.

HostGEX

It depends on your provider , Some companies provide free transfer service and some cost. I will suggest you to go for the managed vps , so that the company will move the data by their-self.

Brenna_Troupe

What your package and type of site(technolgy) so that I can reply you with reasonable price.

hoangvu

hoangvu
I don't know more about VPS, I only know it's more powerful than shared webhosting and I want to update my current hosting to Vps
can you show me some packages with details and price.

BlastNode

Hello,

I want to update my shared hosting to VPS so I will buy a VPS, also I have a question:
I have to move all files (websites ) to new VPS or I just buy VPS and hosting providers will update my current package for me ?

Waiting for valuable responses...
It depends on the provider. I provide migration services to my clients for free. I'd say most host will do it for you. After all, they do want more clients.

Axelaris

Yes,only your web hosting provider can help you doing it and they will do it for you

balticservers

Hello,

Like I know, all companies doing migration if client want, just here need sometimes website programmer help.

CloudLIX

Hello,
we are offering better performance by moving your website for FREE :)

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.