How many different methods are there for promoting a website?

Knowing Roger

I am aware of different methods for promoting websites like article submission, directory submission, link exchange and forum posting. Is there other methods as well for bringing in more traffic?

Inquestor

Hey,

There are lot of ways where you can promote a new website.

1) Participating on Social Media networking:

You can do SEO for your website you get on Google. Get the quality backlinks., Go for the best unique content available which you will probably have to write yourself.

Below are a few methods you can use to get backlinks for your website:
1. Submit Articles on High Page Rank directories.
2, Social bookmarking
3. commenting on dofollow blogs
4. Dofollow forums

That is pretty much all you can do besides advertise on websites

Hope this helps!

Last edited:

Irish

@Whoosh, you shared good tips, I like your 2st mothod. I'm using it and I found that it's very efficient to promote websites.

HostGEX

You can promote your website by , Google adwords , Facebook Advertising , Yahoo advertising , ButSellAds Advertisement , Some Forums banner advertisement etc. I hope you will get clients by these methods.

Webgeninfosystems

There is not any constant methods for promoting SEO. Everyday our tecnology changes by the changes of technology we are promoting and naming method as Directory, Bookmarks or forum...etc.

andrewtarant

There are so many way used for promoting business website. I want to suggest some method for website promotion like social media, email marketing, guest blogging etc. Social medial is one of the best and effective way for promoting business website.

Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.