How to Write an Article for SEO ?

Jack London

Hello,

Anyone here know about ways to Write an Article for SEO ?
I think that if we have a good article for SEO so it's easy to get high ranking on top search engines.

What about you ? any comments?

Alex_smith

Take A good Topic- write it as unique title by searching related articles on the web.
Start writing about article by referring other article on the web.

isabella4

how to write article for seo

the article should be informative unique and in a very easy language. do not post same article on other sites.write about a very interesting topic

DPrat

Hello,

I think that if we have a good article for SEO so it's easy to get high ranking on top search engines.

Please refer to the post below

DPrat

How To Write An Article - www.pratwords.com

Hello,

I will suggest the following tips in writing a good article:

1. Select an interesting topic on which you want to write the article.
  2. Make a thorough research and analysis of the points and issues you are eager to mention in the article, rather than giving it a blind try.
  3. Make points which you want to elaborate in the article.
  4. Now start writing, but dont forget to keep readers in mind. Don't unnecessarily use italics , bold or underline.
  5. Use those fonts which are easy to read like verdena and tahoma.
  6. Give links to relevant resources, wherever necessary. Dont try to over-crowd with links.
  7. Use paragraphs at regular intervals to make the article reader-friendly.
  8. Use bullets for specified points.
  9. Dont forget to give a proof-read of the same.
  10. Dont use jargons, sms language,shorthands,etc which is known to some specific number of readers.
  11. Dont forget to make the article engaging by making it interactive, where readers will be eager to put their views and thoughts after they read.
  12. Try to post the article on relatively high-PR sites compared to the site ,for which you want to do SEO and writing the article.(If you are engaging into any SEO at all.)

I hope the above points will help you in writing articles. Anything else can we add up?

Macsheen

Select an interesting topic. You can write articles related to your industry. Give information (useful) as much as possible. Try to keep keyword density within 2-4 %. Don't write contents just to impress bots. Before you start writing research first.

Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.