Any good social media marketing ebooks out there?

Seller

I'm really not a social media type of guy but I am wanting to learn to use the social media websites for marketing purposes.

Does anyone know of any good social media marketing ebooks?

I would rather read a couple of ebooks than look around google for countless hours trying to pick up some good information.

alices00ze

This is the free eBooks for managing Social Marketing, I hope they will be useful for you.

1. The Definitive Guide To Getting Started With Social Media Marketing (author: Skadeele).

This quick guide eBook for you the Foundation of the social network Facebook, Twitter, G + and Pinterest. It provides a lot of useful information, including explanations of terms, concepts, tips on what to do or should not do on social networks and the best way to optimize communication on each social network.

2. Connecting With Your Customers: A Guide To Social Media (author: Beatrice Whelan)

This book refers to a range of issues related to social media marketing. Includes sections like: step established the strategy for social media, brand reputation management ... In addition, the book also includes the advice of Krishna De, one of the social media marketer of Ireland.

3. The Essential Guide To Social Marketing Campaigns (author: Offerpop)

If the online media marketing campaign has not achieved the effect as desired, then this Ebook would be effective tool for you.

It provides 5 steps to implement a social media strategy specific, concise but full of content, from the perception of the customers to feel and the steps to create the link between the company with its customers. With this book, you will surely improve the effectiveness of what media online.

4. How To Win In Social Media: A Guide To Optimising Your Social Marketing Campaigns (author: Stuart Davidson)

As the title of the book, it gives you the instructions to optimize marketing campaigns. The content of this book primarily revolves around topics such as: the importance of the study of social networks, provides the tools, software aimed at optimizing marketing communications. In addition, it contains instructions to help you can measure and analyze the effectiveness of each campaign.

5. Tune Up Your Social Media Marketing: The do's and Don'ts For Success (author: Dave Sotolotto)

If you're disturbed about what should or should not be done on social networks such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, then this is the ebook for you.

6. An Advanced Guide To Social Media Marketing (author: Zesty)

With 171 pages, the book provides specific guidelines for the development of social media. One of the differences of this ebook is that it gives the reader the actual examples in the development of Social Media. Moreover, it also provides useful knowledge when developing Social marketing on social networks such as Facebook, Twitter ...

7. The Definitive Guide To Social Marketing (author: Maria Pergolino, Dayna Rothman, Jason Miller and Jon Miller)

This eBook provides a comprehensive guide about social Marketing. From the start method to the tactics of Social Marketing to develop B2B (Business to Business), moreover it also gives the reader the ways combine social networking with your sales channels.

8. Facebook Content Marketing For Businesses (author: Nick Steeves)

Includes a guide to improve content on facebook. Besides helping you to get familiar with Facebook, it also provides useful knowledge to help develop your brand on the largest social network on this planet. The book includes sections such as create a reasonable post schedule, using effective Facebook ads, Facebook optimization and Insights.

9. Twitter Content Marketing For Business (author: Krista Bunskoek)

This eBook will help you significantly increase the ability of marketing on Twitter. It provides useful knowledge for people to start using Twitter, from the basic steps to using the analysis services on Twitter.

In addition, it also mentions topics such as identifying strategic objectives, target customers, using promoted Tweets in an effective manner.

10. The Ultimate Guide To Google + Marketing (author: Justin Wong)

If marketing on G + new still in Vietnam, then this is the ebook for you.

It offers a full range of G + marketing, from the basics of this social network to take advantage of the features of Google + Google + Hangouts and Circles, it also shows you how to optimize the ability to link between G + with the Google search engine.

Jen

Jen
I was also looking for some social media marketing ebooks myself. Thank you for sharing this list.

Have you read any of these? If you have then are any of them better than the rest?

alices00ze

alices00ze
I have read The Essential Guide To Social Marketing Campaigns. The things I learned from this book is:
- Social Media ourselves it is not the spirit tablet in the media. By Social Media is just a part of the Online media campaign (must be combined with SEO, PPC, email Marketing, Blog Marketing, Banner advertising, ...)
- However just like the 5 senses of man, sometimes in each moment, we focus the power of 90% on 1 certain senses to survive (like at stray into a dark cave as buttons such as jugs) > the problem is the focus for a specific purpose, at specific times.
- In a nutshell: though it is a part of Marketing Online, but this time, it is very effective to generate to Buzz your brand.
I think it is a good book, you should read it.

ulterios

Have you checked in our Marketplace section of the forum for any eBooks that might have the information that you are looking for? You might find something there that covers what you are looking for.

Here's the section for eBooks: https://www.webmastersun.com/forums/45-eBooks

There are some free and some paid a quite a selection of topics.

Good Luck. ;)

Unknown

I have three more recommendations for you.

1) Jab, Jab, Jab, Right Hook: How to Tell Your Story in a Noisy Social World written by Gary Vaynerchuk,
2) Epic Content Marketing written by Joe Pulizzi,
3) Influence: The Psychology of Persuasion written by Robert B. Cialdini.

Check them out and I hope that you will like it :)

JoeMilford

Now THIS is an awesome resource--thanks so much for posting this. There definitely needs to be a place where newbies like me can go and get tips about social media and self-marketing. I have found a lot of resources in my own research, but you have given me even more venues to pursue, so i appreciate your post.

pizzalover

I would recommend you these: The Definitive Guide To Getting Started With Social Media Marketing by Skadeedle this ebook is a quick guide to social media, provide you tips of Do's and Don'ts and tips to magnify each social network such as Facebook, Instagram, and Pinterest.

The Essential Guide To Social Marketing Campaigns by Offerpop it shows you step by step what you need to do to improve your social marketing campaigns.
Both ebooks are very interesting and useful

manmad

I don't think that you should focus on e-books if you really want to succeed. Most people would just sell their e-books and write the same thing over and over again like: "You have to be create good content, you have to post every day.". That's something, which literally everyone knows. If you want success on the social medias, learn how to get your first followers, with certain methods that are different for every social media and always be creative with the content, offer something that people won't seen on other pages.

centurion

I'm really not a social media type of guy but I am wanting to learn to use the social media websites for marketing purposes.

Does anyone know of any good social media marketing ebooks?

I would rather read a couple of ebooks than look around google for countless hours trying to pick up some good information.
Search on youtube. I hope that will help you. Every social media Frequently asked question section and every social media huge and huge learning video on You Tube. They are available. I didn't heart about the e book of any social media. But if you search facebook on you tube -you will get minimum 10,000 videos must. Than you can get all information.

Thanks
Centurion

Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
joe
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.