Clickbank vs Amazon, which is best for earnings?

thewealthybum

I have had success with both. I tend to recommend Amazon to beginners though because it is more user friendly and the products are easy to promote. I mean you don't have to know a whole lot about a toaster to get someone to buy it right? As for Clickbank, you kind of need to thoroughly educate yourself on a product, if you want to successfully promote it

There is a lot of junk on Clickbank, but not everything is. It takes a little research to find a gem, but when you do it can be very profitable.

iamsubhra88

No doubt Clickbank is best for earnings.

Because clickbank pay high commission upto 75% and another site amazon pay low commission...

Also clickbank has digital product which very easy to sell and deliver.

mastrodigital

Amazon is better I think just because of the amount of products you have access to and everyone trusts Amazon.

Marc van Leeuwen

Premium Member
Marc van Leeuwen
I agree with you, I tried both Clickbank and Amazon, the amount that I can earn from Clickbank is lesser than Amazon. Although Amazon is not easy to start with, but when you setup a good plans and goals with it then money will come your wallet easier than Clickbank.

Elisabeth Kuhn

I used to do Amazon a lot when Squidoo was still around. Not so much right now, but I may ramp it up again. In the meantime, I'm focusing more on Clickbank and JVZoo.

The trick with any of them is to find a high quality product you really like and that would also appeal to your audience. Then promote that. And then look for your next product. Etc.

Tonysanders

One more tip. When you sell on Amazon, you get 6% as a Commission when you sell a product. While Clickbank Pays 70% from Selling a digital Products. Both Platforms have Loyality. Its based on the Product. does it help People.

The answer is: In clickbank You clcik on Gravity to know The products that people Promote which means they are selling them and Getting commissions. Amazon Has Great trust from People. People Buy a lot from Amazon.

My advice is. If you have a blog where you write content. Then go with clickbank.

ellastien

I'm looking for information on several affiliate marketing programs and networks and have seen a lot of talk and information on Clickbank and Amazon and their affiliate programs. I'm pretty new to affiliate marketing and want to use my time wisely for my marketing efforts.

So I am wondering which affiliate program is best for affiliate earnings. In your opinions of Clickbank vs Amazon, which is best for earnings?

Any help will be appreciated.

Jen :D
Hey @jen
Have any doubt about Amazon? Clickbank vs. Amazon Associate is two of the most famous on the web networks right now. Both have their particular collections of drawbacks and advantages.

spoorti1509

My vote goes to Amazon as they have a big market and has they maintained good reputation and trust

lauratorgerson

Hi

Clickbank is really just an increased Marketplace for digital services and products while Amazon can be a huge shopping website. Amazon pays hardly any Commission due to his or her services and products expect few categories like tech where they pay up to 10 percent. While Clickbank have high gravity services and products with decent commission prices. As stated by me personally Amazon works amazing to technician related site or blog. Otherwise it's possible to opt for Clickbank.

lauratorgerson

Hi

It's not a contrast. They're two unique types of services and products. As skull said Clickbank is digital services and products and Amazon is physical services and products (for the most part).

DeniseMBarnes

Amazon has the public's trust when it comes to shopping. For that Amazon is the best places to Affiliate Marketing.

Binom

I'm looking for information on several affiliate marketing programs and networks and have seen a lot of talk and information on Clickbank and Amazon and their affiliate programs. I'm pretty new to affiliate marketing and want to use my time wisely for my marketing efforts.

So I am wondering which affiliate program is best for affiliate earnings. In your opinions of Clickbank vs Amazon, which is best for earnings?

Any help will be appreciated.

Jen :D
That's a rhetorical question. It really depends on many things. Highest payout doesn't promise highest ROI. More important will be matching content to your target audience.

They are both equally good affiliate platforms but not the only sources for promoting affiliate programs.

Really is more about the niche that you are targeting and the affiliate program that best meets your requirements, for example, we run our affiliate program in-house and we have a dedicated team to the promotion of only our services. We also pay a high commission of 30% lifetime commission and accept affiliates from any geos and offer a free customer trail for you to entice customers to take the service. Looking forward to receiving your affiliate application.

They are both equally good affiliate platforms but not the only sources for promoting affiliate programs.

Really is more about the niche that you are targeting and the affiliate program that best meets your requirements, for example, we run our affiliate program in-house and we have a dedicated team to the promotion of only our services. We also pay a high commission of 30% lifetime commission and accept affiliates from any geos and offer a free customer trail for you to entice customers to take the service. Looking forward to receiving your affiliate application.

watersquad

It's not really a comparison. They are two different types of products. As skull said Clickbank is digital products and Amazon is physical products (for the most part).

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Jen
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.