Which software is best Logo Design?

Daniel@30

Many answers will recommend you start with a pencil, sketch on paper and more. But if you are now familiar with the basic methods of designing, then you should start doing the software's

Following are some of the best designing software listed:

1. Adobe Illustrator: Illustrator – and an integral part of Adobe Creative Part. It is regarded as on the best and reliable designing software.

2. Logomaker: If you want to save your time, and just looking for the online logo maker then logo maker is a perfect designing destination for you.

3. Laughingbird: Laughingbird is also one of the designing software, have to download the software, available for both Mac and Windows with a free trial.

4. Corel Draw: Corel Draw is another most effective tool used for vector drawing applications.
It helps designers in creating professional artwork and designs specifically the stunning logo designs. It is easy to use and light drawing and editing tools specifically designed for a newbie designer

HTH!:rolleyes2:

nacyreyes

Hello everyone,
I am looking for an easy and reliable software that can help me to design my new logo for my brands.However, I am not the good designer but I am a PHP developer for I know I can do that.Can you please suggest some best software that can make my task easy.
Feedback would be highly appreciated.
Can you tell me what you want paid or free?

Newer threads
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.