Which software is best Logo Design?

blog4everyone

Hello everyone,
I am looking for an easy and reliable software that can help me to design my new logo for my brands.However, I am not the good designer but I am a PHP developer for I know I can do that.Can you please suggest some best software that can make my task easy.
Feedback would be highly appreciated.

Harry P

A PHP developer will not help you have a good logo design, you need to learn graphic design to create your logo for yourself.
If you have not known some graphic software, I would you find ebooks training to create logos with these tools

Adobe Illustrator
Adobe Photoshop
Corel Draw

In my persoanl opinion, they are the best logo design software, especially Adobe Illustrator and Corel Draw will have you have great logos in vector image.

Hope that helped.

davebusiness86s

If you are not a good designer, I suggest you try Photoshop and GIMP. Those are 2 easy sotfwares to manage at low level, if you want your logo is not too complicated

DarioPV

I'd rather go with Illustrator then Photoshop because of 2 things. Vector support and available vector graphics you can download and modify. If you need something simple you could ask anyone that has some experience in it to do this for you. Also, you can buy logo for like $5.

alices00ze

I use 2 progs for such things and the main 1 is Photoshop. But for a less complicated, very easy to use prog, i go to The Logo Creator 5. Sometimes once i'm done using TLC5 i send the img file to PS for some final touches.

Thalea Cruz

If you prefer to design your logo without an assistance of expert, I would suggest you to try Logomaker. Even those without any previous design experience can create a new logo for their brands in minutes by using this software.

Claire_Anderson

There are three famous graphics designing software:
  1. illustrator
  2. Photoshop
  3. Coral draw

Illustrator is used by artists and graphic designers who create logos, icons, charts, infographics, posters, ads, books, and magazines.

Coral draw is used for vector drawing. You can also use it for designing logos, fonts, banners and posters. And it even takes minimum space in the system. Coral draw is ease to learn as compared to Photoshop.

Photoshop is used to design User interface, web pages, banner ads and video graphic. It is also used for editing photos.But the reason people mostly prefer coral draw is because it is cheaper than adobe products. There are some designers that use the combination of Photoshop, illustrator and coral draw to fulfill their design needs.

You can use coral draw or illustrator for designing logos but adobe illustrator is easier to learn and use as compared to Coral draw.

BestProxies

I go alon with photoshop. Even if you are a rookie and don't know how to properly use this tools - there are plenty of tutorials on youtube.

achat

When creating logos, it's best to use a vector-based software such as CorelDRAW, or Adobe Illustrator. Logos need to be used in a variety of circumstances, therefore, it is best if they are resolution independent graphics that will maintain their integrity at any size. Because logos are usually not photographic in detail, vector-based software works well for them

seabitmedia

Logo design can be best done in Adobe Illustrator rather than in Photoshop from Seabit Media

If you are not a good designer, I suggest you try Photoshop and GIMP. Those are 2 easy sotfwares to manage at low level, if you want your logo is not too complicated
I disagree with your suggestion.I am myself a logo designer and can say logo design can be best done in Adobe Illustrator rather than in Photoshop and with much easier process. Since adobe illustrator is more flexible than Photoshop as Photoshop have layers for each path and for making changes have to search for each layer on the layer box and it's not easy to direct select by pointing arrows when design has many layers where on other hand in Adobe Illustrator it gives us freedom from static layers and help us to make changes by using direct selection tool. One more thing Photoshop is mainly for photographs and outcomes are raster in nature though you can do some graphical works in it as well. Adobe Illustrator is vector graphics software. So one scale a logo to any size using it without loosing the quality. So @Kim16 i suggest you to try adobe illustrator. There are lots of tutorials over the internet which will help you to understand how things works with illustrator. Let me know if i can help you on this a little more.

Hope that helps!.

Thanks

Last edited:

Nancy G

I have personally inquired with my brother who happens to be a graphic designer and he recommends using vector based softwares like CorelDraw and Adobe Illustrator.

Since logos are used on different printing platforms or materials and need to be made smaller of bigger depending on the requirement, the graphical image can still maintain its good resolution image even with the adjustments made using these types of softwares.

CorelDraw is easier to use especially for newbies and also observed for those involved in printing T-shirts. Some professionals prefer to use Adobe Illustrator.

0wlking

I suggest you start small, start doing scratch designs using your phone.
There are a lot of drawing apps out there like Autodesk Sketch Sketchbook and Infinite Studio Mobile's Infinite Painter to name a few, (I haven't checked but I think they're also available for iphones) Because when an idea strikes, your phone will always be at your pocket unlike your laptop or PC, and those phone sketches can always be transferred to your computer once you've finally decided to focus on a design you've made, only then you could use those mentioned software.

edwardkenway

In this internet generation you can find lots software that works quite well, some of them below:

sothink logo maker
laughingbird logo creator
logo studio, etc are some software those can works well.

But, if you want take best advantage about logo then you have to use professional software, such as:

PS photoshop
AI Adobe illustrator
Corel Draw
these software are very famous for its uses, professionals mostly uses these software for express their creativity. Hope this might be helpful for you.

Goyum

Adobe Illustrator, It is imperative to create any branding element in a vector format so that lossless scaling is possible. A logo may be needed in 50px or 50m size. Illustrator is the default choice for this.

RyanChapman

Best Logo Design Software:

1. Adobe Illustrator
2. Adobe Photoshop
3. Corel Draw
4. Jeta Logo Designer
5. Apple Motion
6. Logomaker
7. LogoSmartz Logo Design Software
8. Summitsoft Logo Design Studio
9. Quick Logo Designer
10. DesignWorkz Logo Creator
11. LogoYes
12. Elica
13. Sothink Logo Maker
14. AAA Logo – Logo Creation Software
15. Laughing Birds Software

WP Android

This are the best software you have to use for logo design

Adobe Illustrator
Jeta Logo Designer
Adobe Photoshop

Newer threads
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.