Is it possible to send money from Payoneer to Paypal?

Zack

Someone wants to buy something from my but only has Payoneer and I only have Paypal for online money transfers. They said that they think it's possible to send money from Payoneer to Paypal but they can't figure out how to do it and can't find any info on it.

Does anyone know if it is possible to send money from Payoneer to Paypal?

Rob Whisonant

The short answer is no. You would need to use an exchange service to move funds between PayPal and Payoneer. Personally I feel that is risky.

Is there a reason the person can't use PayPal? Or do they just not prefer to do business with them?

Zack

The short answer is no. You would need to use an exchange service to move funds between PayPal and Payoneer. Personally I feel that is risky.
You mean risky as far as getting scammed out of the money?

Is there a reason the person can't use PayPal? Or do they just not prefer to do business with them?
I really don't know other than they asked how it can be done. They said they did it in the past but it has been a while and they can't remember how it was done.

vishwa

Yes, You cannot send payments from Payoneer to PayPal. You can use money exchangers to do the job for you. But as Rob said it would be very risky option for you. You can ask them to wire the funds to your account directly.

Zack

Zack
I don't think that will work because he will want to be protected also I think.

Is there some kind of escrow service that charges some kind of fee that acts as a middle-man that you know of?

Newer threads
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.