Is it good to buy aged Facebook accounts?

JasonParker

I think It is against Facebook's terms and conditions. So the choice is yours.

JonSnow

Who cares what Facebook thinks?
It's normal practice to buy an account for your own advertising purposes.
Don't worry if your own account gets banned because "Facebook wants it that way.
Almost everyone gets banned. There's no other way out, you either create one or buy one. So you can show ads. In fact, I've been taking such accounts and working with affiliate networks for about a year now. It's a good business. If anyone is interested in the details write me in PM.

Rana Qamar

I think Buying Facebook accounts is against the Facebook terms/rule/guidelines.

JonSnow

JonSnow
And I think that Facebook is overstepping its bounds when it bans my authentic account because it sees something. Without explaining the reason and without the possibility of unbanning the account. It's not the same social network anymore. It's a platform to make money. Different rules apply here.

harrygreen90

No, it is not recommended to buy aged Facebook accounts. Facebook has strict policies against buying and selling accounts, and engaging in this activity can result in the accounts being permanently banned.

Additionally, using purchased or fake accounts to represent your business goes against the platform's terms of service and can damage your reputation. It is much better to create a new account that represents your business honestly and transparently, rather than trying to manipulate the system with a purchased account.

In terms of marketing efforts, having a genuine, active Facebook account with a solid network of friends and followers is much more valuable than having an aged account that may have been obtained through unethical means. Building a strong, authentic presence on Facebook takes time and effort, but it is well worth it in the long run.

IronBalls

I've never bought them and I never will. And I don't recommend it to anyone.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views