what is the proper way of using social networks?

godmadeus

i was sharing my post to social networks and some of the websites are blocking me saying "i was posting contents from same websites". so what is the proper way of posting content.

do i have to share some other users posting in intermediate,

any advice will be really helpful.....

Rob Whisonant

Are you just copying and pasting articles from other sites to forums etc? If so, the problem is they want original posts and not something just copied on their sites. Even if it is your own content, it's usually a no-no to do. Maybe create original content and reference the other content by link?

If you are a new member on a platform you may want to establish yourself as a valued community member before you do it though. If you are just after a link, it will most likely be a problem.

Social platforms are for networking, socializing etc. If you are just advertising that could give you a bad name very quickly.

godmadeus

i am a learner in seo....

if i share my post in social media i get traffics, if i dont do it traffic is reducing , so i share my post to say for example bigsugar but after few post sharing the blocked me saying sharing from same website and said like self promoting is not allowed ....

is there any tutorial i can find to learn deep in social networks and how to handle them

Rob Whisonant

Rob Whisonant
What you are doing is posting just to get traffic. That will always end up bad. You need to become an active and respected member and really help people and add value. Then occasionally reference a link to something on one of your sites that adds even more value to a conversation.

If all you want is just traffic, buy it. Most forums and sites either sell ad space or have forums you can pay to post ads and links.

schttrj

i was sharing my post to social networks and some of the websites are blocking me saying "i was posting contents from same websites". so what is the proper way of posting content.

do i have to share some other users posting in intermediate,

any advice will be really helpful.....
First things first, how are you posting a complete article into a social networking site? I thought you can only post links to an article.

The next question that comes up is, which social networking sites are you using? Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Tumblr?

Third, are you sure you are not referring community content sites as social networking sites? Like Hubpages, etc?

godmadeus

hi schttrj

i was using facebook, twitter, pinterest, tumlr, folkd, bigzugar, digg, ,,,,and much more,

in these pinterest and bigsuzar blocked my id saying self promoting....

as you said all of them allow only to post article links like you said.

Jeff

If all you do is share links just from your site alone, then it would be considered as self-promoting. Try to throw in different but relevant content from different sources. You should have a healthy ratio of your content, others’ content, and personal updates of yourself (search on the 5-3-2 rule). There are also other concepts you can adapt but it always have to involve external factors.

Ingener

Rob is right.
If you want to make social networking a powerful seo tool, you have to invest more in it.

The first way is buying Facebook ads, which helps you reach more people and bring more traffic (very good quality). However, its cost is quite high for beginners, and if you want to maintain it long enough you have to spend a decent amount of money.

The second way is to make your site more useful. Your site should not only share links to your site, but should incorporate the sharing of images or useful knowledge related to your site. New visitors feel that your site is more useful and more frequent than facebook, there is no excuse for blocking your posts. This is the way I encourage you to use.

Good luck

r0cka

Have u tried Pilot Poster ? It automatically make your post unique (IDs etc) and there are tools that can help u manualy but this one can post in groups without facebook detecting it as spam and its free.

Johns45

When you are start sharing content on social media sites. You need to know many things, avoid copy paste; dont promote your brand only.
  • Create best headline for your blog content
  • Sharing interest things, like photos, videos, news
  • Stuff your content with emotional appeal
  • Post multiple times

khushi39

Every time you share something on your social networks should be very catchy and unique, don't try to copy others content instead of that try to make your own. People do not trust on the copied one but they can easily trust to the original content, they want something new not the copied content. And if you share someone else content then defenetily they will start blocking you which may put bad impression for your business.

Ergoprime

You would be surprised how many people have no idea about good social media marketing. Many of my clients made accounts and start to spam their ads/products/services expecting people to click on it or even to buy something. How high are the odds that someone is going to find his therapist via twitter, because he saw a link? Not very high... but that doesn't mean that social networks aren't for everyone. You just need other approaches depending on your niche, offers, budget, platform and goals.

Posting unique content (images and videos, forget only-text posts), 80% content and 20% ads are a good way to go. No one is going to follow you if you spam your ads via your channels without providing value.

Older threads
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
PRO
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.