How To Trend HashTag On Twitter?

joshmoy

Hello! Twitter is one of the best social media platforms that has users worldwide. Twitter trends have been in vougue for some years now and people use it to promote their business.

How can I get an hash tag to trend on twitter?

Unknown

Well, to get it trending it might take some time, depending on how good your hashtag is.

First things first - you should always start with thinking about the actual hashtag. This is probably the most important thing. You want to create a hashtag that is very easy to type, easy to remember yet memorable enough that people will use it. Also, make sure that such hashtag doesn't yet exist and define it.

Then, of course, get those fingers busy and tweet! You should be making tweets several times a day (don't spam though) and include your newly created hashtag and discuss the topic regarding it. A very neat way to attract people to start noticing it and using it is by tagging them into your tweets.

After that, make sure that you constantly update your tweets that are connected and include your hashtag. And interact, interact!

Hope this was helpful :)

centurion

Hello! Twitter is one of the best social media platforms that has users worldwide. Twitter trends have been in vougue for some years now and people use it to promote their business.

How can I get an hash tag to trend on twitter?
when you write a tweet than you have to make some hashtag with important keywords. It will help you to get keywords based twitter visitors on your profile. #BanglaSEO, #centurion, #masudbcl

Thanks
Centurion

Ergoprime

The best way to make your hashtag viral is by posting a lot of high quality tweets with your hashtag, tagging influencer in your tweets and using hashtags that are related to yours. You can also make a contest to spread your hashtag.

A lot of companies offer free stuff if people post certain pictures with the hashtag that they want to promote. Depending on your niche/products you have to be a little bit creative to make a contest where people want to participate.

centurion

centurion
You said right. Hashtag is the first social media marketing policy. I have been checked one USA girl social media profile and has been observed that her social media are growing huge fats. I have been asked her the technology. She said only by hashtag method.

Thanks
Centurion

Cathy

Cathy
Yes, I agree with you!
You should give your followers a reason to tweet with the hashtag. Giveaway is great idea.
Also, in order for the tweet to continue trending, you should give people the reason to continue tweeting. For example, if you're giving away stuff, give people extra bonuses. You'll get more people’s attention and this will result in the hashtag trending for a longer period of time.

Dhanidhamy

To make your hashtag trend, you must post tweets that are relevant and of importance to people viewing, they also should relate to your tweets and understand what you are trying to pass across. Make your posts as simple and less confusing as you can, it might be difficult to understand too many words put together.

rfharris

I guess the only way to trend a hashtag is to do lots of tweets using that hashtag in short space of time using different twitter accounts.

Older threads
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.