Can I promote my website just with social media?

paulamichaela

Yes, you can. Promoting websites using social media will boost your audience and interest. You can also share your website on your Facebook and one thing is to have lots of friends to help you share and also benefit to promote your website for free or if you want you can also pay extra to boost the views but there is no guarantee that they are all customers or interested but if you're into views, then it's a sure target. Good Luck! :icon_rock:

JeffreyMaximo3

Social media is one of the best ways to promote your website. Many of us have a social media account and most of us use social media everyday. If you choose to promote your website in social media you have a high chance that your website will notice my many people. If you are active in using social media account you can share your website information with your friends online. You can also join in many groups and post your website information there. Don't be shy in promoting your website be active and don't stop sharing and promoting your website in social media. Social media is free and it is the widest place for you to introduce your website. You can also create page for your website, you can use your website title as your page title and post all the features that they can see on your website.
I can say that once many people notice your social media page on your website they will visit your website to.

chikatilo

Given this, if I were to promote my website, could I rely on social networks only?
You absolutely can! Nearly one third of the world's population uses Facebook nowadays. Along with youtube, this is the biggest online platform where people spend their time online.

Last year when I was on FB I came around an ad about the documentary series "The Truth About Cancer". It grabbed my attention because I have relatives who died of cancer. I signed up at the advertised website and gained access to the series. This documentary was watched by over a million people in one month and inspired a revolution in their thinking about conventional treatment. The creators only advertised on Facebook, but they had so many viewers and such massive response that other media covered the subject, as well.

In my country singers advertise their new songs on social networks and they gain more youtube traffic than non-advertised tracks.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.