Adsense cannot pay any more?

wallet

New member
Joined
Jun 27, 2017
Messages
37
Points
0
Since Adsense started to close accounts on many of their members, I have begun to think that their business has problems and they will enter in incapacity to pay its members. We all know they started to pay less than before, and I wonder what is happening to them. I haven't seen any announcement about payments, but maybe you know something? Did you heard something about this or maybe you can share your opinion here!
 

Rob Whisonant

Moderator
Joined
May 24, 2016
Messages
1,944
Points
83
Google is not in financial trouble. Actually the exact opposite. Their Adsense product is making so much money for them they can be very selective with who they allow as affiliates. They just simply eliminate anyone they don't make money from. Or enough money from.

It's the old 80/20 rule in action. Take good care of the 20% that make you the majority of your money and.... Careless about the other 80%. :)
 

wallet

New member
Joined
Jun 27, 2017
Messages
37
Points
0
Hi, Rob, maybe you are right, and I am one of the lucky members there, hope I will remain in business, and they will never stop paying its members!
Thank you for your answer!
 
Older threads
Newer threads
Replies
22
Views
3,349
Replies
8
Views
1,618
Replies
6
Views
1,662
Replies
0
Views
1,098
Latest threads
Replies
0
Views
6
Replies
0
Views
15
Replies
6
Views
182
Similar threads
Replies
5
Views
474
Replies
0
Views
994
Replies
7
Views
1,911
Replies
3
Views
2,053

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Latest Blog ArticlesMost Viewed Threads

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.

Top