How to Earn Money Worldwide?

joed77

There are millions of users outside the US, Canada, or UK, who wants to make a living working online, but they get discouraged either for websites closing completely the door at their face, or discriminating when it comes to payment.
Do you know some ways to earn money worldwide without being a slave?

jyy

Actually, one way to get around this dilemma involves making your own blog. One that would run ads from Adsense, Chitika, etc.. In that scenario, it could be argued that a lot more opportunity exists. Also, another way to get big bucks, along the same line, involves your own hosting business. However, though, you have to pump a lot of money into it to beat the market saturation.

joed77

I didn't know that an individual could start up his own hosting business, I'll take that into account, as well as Chitika, I'll go google it.

jyy

jyy
Look up reseller hosting. Note that a lot of plans are fairly inexpensive, so in that case, the strategy is simply knowing what price (for customers) that will allow you to go above breaking even - taking into account also that you probably will need paid advertising.

JonathanS

To be honest, earning money online isn't the easiest without being somewhat of a "slave" to whatever project you're in. From penny things like micro jobs to surveys. To higher earning techniques like affiliate marketing or content writing. No matter what, you're going to have to put in work to whatever project it is.

To begin, I suggest staying away from the following jobs to earn money online for international web users. Simply because you'll come across too many geographic roadblocks and/or payout is too low:

• Surveys
  • Micro Jobs
  • Get Paid To Search
  • Get Paid To Watch
  • Paid To Click

These might seem like easy ways to earn a quick buck. But you'll end up wasting a lot of your time (trust me, I have). Personally, I enjoy freelancing jobs because usually there are no Geo restrictions (usually). Find a talent you're skilled in online, then research on how to freelance that talent. For example, if you're good at making videos, people will pay you to edit and make videos for their specific purpose. If you're a logo designer, you'll find plenty of logo designing jobs online. If you write content, websites like iWriter will give you the ability to write content for others; getting paid per gig. I hope that makes sense and helps with your search for finding international online income.

gilaraymark

I think by being a affiliate marketer for me to earn money worldwide. I just promote the product of others and get paid thru commission.

Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.