HOT Money From YouTube Without Making Any Videos!

gmark3413

This looks like a cool program to follow but is this legit? Based on what i have read before that you can make money on YouTube by having many subscribers and uploading videos on your channel, then monetizing it by placing advertisements on it. So I'm bit of confused. But because it has so many good reviews, i thinks it's worth a try.

sunny_pro

TheAuthor,

When you say "7 days free trial" then do you mean we pay nothing in these 7 days or you only give us 7 days free trial only after taking our credit card details ?
And, is this method "repeat & rinse"able ? If so, then I might aswell check if I can build a bot to rinse & repeat. And if I succeed in building one then your other customers might want a copy too to save themselves from manual work. You might aswell sell the bot to them and split 50% of the sale prices with me. Good idea. But, I need to checkout your method first to see how much can be automated.

Judas2018

You can't make money from YouTube without adding videos to your channel. You CAN make money from YouTube without having to star or appear in your videos but to profit without adding any videos to an established channel? Sounds false to me.

yajtagaamo

I'm a little skeptical with this website and I also agree with Judas2018 with remarks that earning money on youtube without a website, uploaded videos and proper content sounds too good to be true. I'm not commenting as a web expert but I know Youtube have their own ways of earning money which requires creating original content.

jtanminley

Making lots of money just off of YouTube is everybody's dream! I checked out this site and right before I had access it was blocked by a warning from an antivirus program; it was safe to precede though. It's is very clean, but making money from YouTube with no videos seems kind of unrealistic. This led to the reason of my post, I checked the testimonials, and normally on scamming sites they have some stock photos or something straight from the internet. Well, the first guy I checked was the guy with the glasses and blonde hair; it says his name is Howard Cole, but there is a BIG issue.

I found the exact same photo off of the New York University Website, and turns out his name is Jordan P. while the site says Howard Cole. Does this mean this site is a full scam? Not necessarily. Another thing was this exact same site. Two sites that are exact replicas? Next, I used a few simple scam finder websites, two sites found it possibly safe, meaning it was on the borderline.

After all of this research, I would conclude by saying it is a throw up between being real and a scam, but has way too many red flags all around it.

Tania997

Tania997
I knew it was really strange. The entire premise of earning without making videos from a platform that will usually pay you for views or ads on your video already looked absurd. After reading your post I'm pretty sure everything's a scam. You received a warning as soon as you entered and stock photos are being used there. I don't want to offend the guy who started this thread, but so many red flags will usually mean only one thing: it's a scam.

It already looked to good to be true, and after reading what you said, I'll pretty much stop watching this thread.

clairmatin

I could not even see what this program is all about because the page was not found, however, I don't think this can be true. Youtube is a platform for sharing videos, I don't see how someone could make money without any effort making videos.

jennyfermanuel

It seems awesome! But realizing that it's not free makes me have a second thought if it's legit or not.
I never heard of earning money from youtube without uploading videos.
If you are offering it for free then it's great. At least we won't have any worries about you taking our credit card details and all.

TGiF

You can use Youtube to make money, by monetising your YT Channel, add ads to your video and ensure your video is attractive to get lots of viewers, and add descriptions with link to your offer. This way, you can make extra money if someone buys from your link.

Without making any videos and make money from YT ? This is kinda new to me.

jennyfermanuel

If only they do not require a payment, I can say this is legit. But now I am having a doubt. We are looking for an online jobs because we want to earn. Yes you need to learn this first and foremost, but there are legit online jobs who doesn't require a payment. They are giving the tutorials for free. Now this one gives me a doubt.

juliaann

This looks really wonderful as people wanna earn money & earning via YouTube has become some people favorite but still this is mystery for me to understand.

How will earn money via YouTube Without Making Any Videos?

Daniel165

I read this above information regarding course, It will be useful for me.

ShanAffi10

This is a good post. really helpful for someone who is a beginner in to affiliate marketing. Clickbank is a trusted affiliate platform. Try it Guys!!!

Alys Skinner

For most big YouTube channels, the content/subject matter is way more important then the editing quality (unless your content is around filmmaking, video editing, etc.). But I definitely get wanting to produce at a high level. This not my story at all.

Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads