Which one is easier to earn money YouTube or Tiktok?

Marc van Leeuwen

Premium Member
As I knew, TikTok only get paid through LIVE stream, Gifts which are sent by their fans while you can earn money directly from Youtube through your videos, more views, more money. So, Which one is easier to earn money YouTube or Tiktok? Does anyone give some comments on this?

Clay_P

Best answer
No doubt in that.
I think YouTube is far better than Tiktok.
In youtube, you will get the benefit of evergreen content and the chances of earnings are much higher than any other video platform.

EngagementRingsUSA

Neither YouTube nor TikTok is better. They are very different video platforms, which have a fairly different viewership base. I have observed that TikTok attracts more fast paced videos with some sort of hype or sensation. Consequently the viewer base tends to be younger. YouTube, on the other hand, attracts more diverse content - from your daily news/podcasts to sensational wildlife sightings and so forth. As a result, YouTube's viewership base tends to be older than TikTok.

Ultimately, if you can secure 1M+ views on either platform, you can drive solid revenues. In my opinion, this decision should be based on what age group your videos mostly cater to, as opposed to the pay structure.

Farris

If you are looking for something easy I recommend PicturePunches. It's a memes site that you can earn from. It's so much fun.

Brackwom

You are right Maya, but the easier method to earn money is TikTok, & fastly get fame. I use Vimeo & suggest you use Vimeo for earning.

clara_lara

If we are talking about the international market, I think YouTube is a more stable way to make money. Tik Tok is still too volatile.

Peter56

I agree with everyone here. But i think that it really depends on the demographics and the targeting. If you can provide content that is new and could be interesting for the tik tok format - do tik tok. Longer videos and maybe older viewers - do youtube.

businesscover99

It's Amazing that Youtube always pays a lot. Currently Millions of people earning huge money on Youtube throughout the world. According to my opinion, Youtube is best but needs some patience for new guys!

edwardyn

Until this moment, I didn't even think that you can make money on tiktok. Well, I'm sure that it's still as difficult as on YouTube.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Latest Blog ArticlesMost Viewed Threads

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.