How to get more facebook likes

TanyaDim

I'm doing that ... if you're read my post . But i see that is hard because everybody like pages for ex. of NIVEA,JONSON baby and u know famous brands. That's why i'm asking for some cool and fresh idea :) :p Thanks in advance :)

TanyaDim

Mhm :) Thanks Maxwell :) I'm read everything here in Webmaster SUN (and a lot in net directory) :) I have a like box but many people say it don't give a lot likes... i really don't understand why?! Usually i think for myself i put helpful and fresh things in my page, funny photos and everything who can be (in my vision) interesting for my auditory. Also i like and share with my fans in their pages :) I have a results but that results are not BIG like i want :) Maybe i need more time and swimming more and more in facebook sea :) :yahoo: :hug: Thanks everyone i'll keep trying! However, if anybody have more plans (devil) about FB likes, givem' :beer_smile::artist::help::salute::tam::bochay:

Maxwell

Hey TanyaDim, If possible you can create a shock news, amazing picture or scandal videos..etc.you can have more likes in short time :D :diablo: ..ohh this is my funny idea from me, don't try to apply it :DD:

TanyaDim

hahahaha :D I can but it will be unnecessarily :D It's a page for babies and baby stuff :D hardly fail to attract the female audience (mothers) :D :devil: but if someday i have another page i will do it for sure, only to see how it works :D

vaneetagoswami

THere are many ways through that you can increase your Facebook likes. First you can regularly update your content and new stuff so that user get attention and likes your page. Another one is you can start Facebook marketing campaign and get like. another is conversation with people and exchange likes...

TanyaDim

TanyaDim
Yep but this is not working properly when you have small auditory (like around 250 likes on the FB page)
I'm still working over that and upgrade the site and page, make new posts, upload funny photos, also send messages to moms and dads.. i don't want to crate FB campaigns which i have to pay for it. I try to do it by myself but it is not easy at all :) So that's why i accept ideas ...

drdialeruk

For getting more facebook likes. try addmefast(dot)com. this is a very good website. yo only need to create a account there.

rossi100

Utilizing programming to get Facebook preferences is extremely incapable since they are not focused on preferences importance individuals aren't intrigued by what you post, I would attempt Facebook Ads or nearby publicizing to get Facebook likes. It's not a modest technique however it does help you in the long run!

walker.king89

You can do this by joining the group on Facebook. But, try to join the group by country targeted by you. check the users of Group from where they are and then share your post and profile link on this group. this way you can get traffic by using the target country.

TanyaDim

It is little bit confusing for me... i don't want to use any ad network... i need idea to attract the audience ... :tease:

novandak

You can share the links of your posts or page with your friends and ask them to share. There are certain sites that help you to get likes based on cost-per-click. These sites offer free likes.

jayjacobs

how to know if those likes are real/TRUE VALUE of FB page

Hello Friends ,
How can I get country targeted fans on my facebook page . Can anyone help please .I think most people use softwares for that , because I tried a lot but not success.
You can really tell if people are using softwares, or paying for likes by checking their FB page on likescheck.com

It shows you how many likes a page has and where those likes are from, so if you have a facebook page with 500,000 likes that's directed to the USA, or English speaking countries, but most of the likes are from other countries, those likes are probably paid for and are not relevant. it's a great tool for people who wish to buy a facebook page, or wanna know it advertising there would be worth it. you can have a million likes, but it's worthless if those likes are not your target audience.

carrycash

you can join more groups and then promote your page in that groups this way you can get more likes or try to post your page link in your friends timeline it will also help you to get more likes.....thanks

TanyaDim

Yep it must be something ... new :D Like i made a game with facts... so it is have to think much different and creative ...

prolimehost

getting facebook like is an easy task but if you want real human likes which converts into business then you need to dodecent hardware for this, so first you decide what types of like you want 1) just like 2) likes which cpnverts into business and then i will tell you the best possible way to fill your account with likes

TanyaDim

Of course i want likes which convert to the business... I have a feeling you are not read all the thread..but go ahead advice me, i'm open to the new ideas :)

Older threads
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.