What makes a good site?

Aby

Some websites get a good amount of traffic because their content is simply great. And great content goes viral easily.
To make viral content you need to engage in a topic that spreads like wildfire.
And then promote it like one.
You can also try side methods like Making an app or a tool and promote it with your website.

Proutie87

I'm a strong believer that having a good looking site will certainly drive someone to take more of an interest but having the best looking site won't get you activity unless you back it with organic content.

BeeHome

Before you start designing need to plan a few things,
Need to analyze the competitor websites and Choose what type of websites suitable for this business like a single page, dynamic page, e-commerce sites....etc.
Plan to how many pages and what type of page want to this website and Draw the page layout where give the images, content, buttons, and fixed that things functionality.
Choosing themes and colors give the first preference for client choice.
Preparing for the images, videos, and illustrate images in page and content-based.
Fix to the font family, style, and font sizes for heading and paragraph.
The website easily understandable mainly had user-friendly access.

RenderedElite

What does the website contain? What is the purpose of the website? I have many sites bookmarked for different reasons.

For example, I have a compound interest calculator website bookmarked - that one is simple, and I don't go there to read content.

Most of the sites I really like are full of information on topics I'm interested in... for instance, a blog/news site that is constantly updated and filled with useful information.

The website must be useful or entertaining.

The website must serve its purpose and do what the viewer wants - whether that's having content the viewer wants to read or a useful function like the calculator I mentioned above.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads