• QUICK MENU
  • REGISTER HERE - Join us for FREE
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Stick this thread
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 7/0
    Given: 1/0
    Thanks
    There are many advantages of working online especially with writing as well -- you can choose from different sites to showcase your talents and be hired by someone who wants your services too. You just sometimes need to submit a proposal to them and voila! you can land a job in the online industry.
    Now, going back disadvantages would be not having problems with your transportation, your food, your fare when going to a traditional office. We always need to save and budget our wage or earnings in order for us to have money unlike with working online, you are working from the comfort of your home without worrying the fare (since you are just at home) and food (since you have food at home already) plus your corporate attire in going to the office (basically you can wear anything you like) haha!

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 1/0
    Given: 0/0
    Thanks
    Have you ever thought about putting your services up on job boards? Or what about the marketplace here? You could offer articles, blog comments, blog posts, etc. This would help you build up a portfolio which is really what you need.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 5/0
    Given: 3/0
    Thanks
    Hi there!
    I assume you're looking for a job that pays hourly. Consider first your skills. Are you good at accounting or graphic designs? things like that. First, you must learn about the virtual assistant, how to use wordpress or a basic photoshop. Make a portfolio and sign-up to upwork or freelancer and find jobs there that you think you are qualified.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 0/0
    Thanks
    I am working online as a transcriber, and I might say that it's a profitable profession that solely depends on how accurate and fast you transcribe. Now with the countless online job offerings on the web, we have too many options to chose from. One advantage of online job is that you pay no taxes except for Paypal fees which is on my case how the company pays me. Another thing is that there are online jobs that are for freelance which gives you a more flexible job to work straight from home. I won't be surprised that in the few years time, online jobs will rival or even surpass traditional jobs.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 1/0
    Thanks
    There are lots of advantages doing an online job. First, you don’t have to go to the office, seat in there for 10 hours a day 5 or 6 days a week. You don’t have to travel because you can do online job at home or anywhere as long as you have your gadgets. You are your own boss in your chosen field there’s no someone will yell at you just to rush things or meet the expectations of the company. You don’t have to punch a time card just to earn income because you can work anytime you want. In life if there are advantages, there are disadvantages too, so better know also what are the difficulties that might you encounter while doing online jobs.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 5/0
    Given: 8/0
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by yahm2001 View Post
    Im starting to find an online job which I can earn money while at home. I consider this as a part time only. Any opinion from you guys how will I start?
    Any updates on your journey? It might help inspire other people with the same mindset

Thumbs Up/Down
    Thanks
    The advantage of online job is you could earn money in the comfort of your own home. Online job is one of the most popular job that many people enter. If you have a computer and a fast internet connection you can start an online job. In this area they offer a lot of jobs that you can apply, most of the people who enter this kind of job are his wife who take care of their children. Most mom today choose to work in the comfort of their home because they want to take care of their children while working.
    Online job is one of the best job today, because you are the one who manages your time and you don't need to wake up early to get ready and go to your work. An online job you can work wearing house cloths pajamas. It is nice to try online job if you are interested.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Thanks
    There is advantage of online jobs because it gives you the flexibility of job. You can do your job according to your convenience

Thumbs Up/Down
    Thanks
    I had a bad experience in online job because there is no guarantee when it will end. Also you rarely get any bonus or medical allowance while working online. For those who work as freelancers or part time it is good.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 13/0
    Given: 2/0
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by yahm2001 View Post
    The problem is I couldn't find any legit online jobs. But I really love writing and I'm willing to be trained.
    Have you ever considered becoming a freelancer? Freelance work, if you have a certain skill can earn you some quick money.

That or start your own blog and monetise it through various ad networks, Adsense is an example.

If your heart is really set on having a full time online job, social media could help you or job sites based in your local area.

In terms of advantages, you can work in the comfort of your own home but this comes with a disadvantage too, you have to be self disciplined and you could become complacent.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 2/0
    Given: 2/0
    Thanks
    The biggest advantage is that you can work from anywhere and you can organize your schedule a lot better, which allows you to make space for other activities you love, and therefore, create a better life. That's why I love working online, and if your income is passive, then it is even better.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Thanks
    Online job have a great advantage if you are a beginner so it is a good start for you as working from home you can handle or control your own time because you have no boss and you have flexible time to choose what time you want to work, there are many organization which provides an online job but it has its own disadvantage also, you need a lot of motivation for being focused on work. online job is an interesting platform for learning and working.

Newer Threads

1. dhovorka
    Hello Forum
    By dhovorka in forum New Member Introductions
    ulterios
    Replies: 3 | Views: 958
    Last post by ulterios, 09-28-2017, 01:22 AM
  2. justsmallsteps
    Content quality checker?
    By justsmallsteps in forum Content Management
    Goyum
    Replies: 7 | Views: 3156