Advantages of an online job

jhuzenA

Online Job is good. There are those who will give you good income but there are also some that will give you a little.
Before starting, first make a note of what skills you have. Then prepare a laptop, a headset and stable connection. Most companies you will find need these basic requirements. If you are good in english speaking, you can apply as an online english teacher, Trainer, VA and many more. If you have the programming skills, there are some looking from programmers. Know first your skills. Second, check you availability or the time you wish to spend on your work. Third, do your research. Actually when you do research, there are many options that you will find. There are also scams, beware of them. If you found a company you wish to apply, do some background check first before applying. You can search for reviews or ask some of you friends who might know the company. But i'm sure that if you type it to google, you can find user reviews about the company who are applying for. Also check the url for legitimacy. Just a tip, there are many videos on youtube where there are some who share legit sites because they themselves have tried it. They also show proof of income that those company actually pays. They also show how to do it.
Just to share also some advantages of online job:
1. No need to commute
2. No need to go to office
3, you can work on your own schedule
4. no big tax

good luck on your online job hunt.

michelle camo

I worked in the BPO company for ten years and I would say that I really made a big decision leaving my job and do an online jobs. At first I was reluctant doing it because I don't know where to start but then as I discover a lot of things online I can say that it's worth it. Why? I'm a mother and I can do a lot of things right now in the comfort of my home and I had a lot of time with my family. I no longer have to go out and fight with the daily traffic, daily pollution and I don't have a boss that would tell me what I should and should not do. No rules and I can work anytime I want. You might be asking me? Am i earning good? I can tell you want I'm so happy with my salary and I can say that I'm no longer stress every time pay out is coming because I don't have big taxes that goes to nothing.

jaymish

Are you talking about having an online job or being a freelancer? The two are totally different. An online job is being an employee but working from home. You would then have a contract of employment, have leave days, sick days, maternity leave and benefits like car allowance, house allowance, and medical benefits. You would earn a salary. The only benefit is that you would be working from home. Your employer would still control the hours you work.

On the other hand, if you are a freelancer then you are your own boss. You can work hours that are convenient to you, your earning capacity is limitless. You can also work from anywhere in the world. This means you can travel and take as many vacations as you want. Many freelancers are freelancers because they want to travel. A good example is the Virtual assistant expert Virtual Miss Friday. She runs a virtual assistant business and teaches on starting and running a virtual assistant business. She works from different locations worldwide as she likes to travel.

ayeshajan888

There are advantages and disadvantages of having an online job. But first, if your in a corporate world then decided to quit, you must think a hundred times if you want pursue an online job. Being a newbie in a different world is hard, you must have the persistence, the will power, the perseverance to learn the ins and outs of the various jobs in order to know what is your niche in order to excel in the job that you will have. The advantages of having an online job is that you can have all the time you want, you can now manage your own time. that is, you can choose when you want to work without worrying of the daily traffic, the heavy rains and the boss that you encounter everyday. You can now look after the welfare of your kids. If you know a lot skills, salary will never be a problem. However, there are also some disadvantages, there no employee benefits like you use to have when you are in a corporate world, there is no stability or security in the job that you have because some online jobs a project based that only takes a few months, some clients will pay you on an hourly basis but you're lucky if it a fixed price salary.

All I want to say is that you have to weigh things over and pray for God's guidance in whatever decision that you will make.

trendjing

Im starting to find an online job which I can earn money while at home. I consider this as a part time only. Any opinion from you guys how will I start?
The rise of internet has leveled-up the opportunity of small businesses to compete with corporate world, since it has become part of our everyday life. Thus making online business an option to increase your revenue.

Online job can help you in so many ways even if it is only part-time. It makes you use more of your free time than working an 8-hour shift; It also gives you a global access at any period of time in a day in the comfort of your home; It also saves you money by just doing it on your computer thinking less in your gas and food expenses.

CookieRunner

There are many advantages of working online especially with writing as well -- you can choose from different sites to showcase your talents and be hired by someone who wants your services too. You just sometimes need to submit a proposal to them and voila! you can land a job in the online industry.
Now, going back disadvantages would be not having problems with your transportation, your food, your fare when going to a traditional office. We always need to save and budget our wage or earnings in order for us to have money unlike with working online, you are working from the comfort of your home without worrying the fare (since you are just at home) and food (since you have food at home already) plus your corporate attire in going to the office (basically you can wear anything you like) haha!

IPlease

Have you ever thought about putting your services up on job boards? Or what about the marketplace here? You could offer articles, blog comments, blog posts, etc. This would help you build up a portfolio which is really what you need.

BelindaMT

Hi there!
I assume you're looking for a job that pays hourly. Consider first your skills. Are you good at accounting or graphic designs? things like that. First, you must learn about the virtual assistant, how to use wordpress or a basic photoshop. Make a portfolio and sign-up to upwork or freelancer and find jobs there that you think you are qualified.

Earl Julius

I am working online as a transcriber, and I might say that it's a profitable profession that solely depends on how accurate and fast you transcribe. Now with the countless online job offerings on the web, we have too many options to chose from. One advantage of online job is that you pay no taxes except for Paypal fees which is on my case how the company pays me. Another thing is that there are online jobs that are for freelance which gives you a more flexible job to work straight from home. I won't be surprised that in the few years time, online jobs will rival or even surpass traditional jobs.

m_cel

There are lots of advantages doing an online job. First, you dont have to go to the office, seat in there for 10 hours a day 5 or 6 days a week. You dont have to travel because you can do online job at home or anywhere as long as you have your gadgets. You are your own boss in your chosen field there’s no someone will yell at you just to rush things or meet the expectations of the company. You dont have to punch a time card just to earn income because you can work anytime you want. In life if there are advantages, there are disadvantages too, so better know also what are the difficulties that might you encounter while doing online jobs.

Ciprian Bitter

Im starting to find an online job which I can earn money while at home. I consider this as a part time only. Any opinion from you guys how will I start?
Any updates on your journey? It might help inspire other people with the same mindset :)

JeffreyMaximo3

The advantage of online job is you could earn money in the comfort of your own home. Online job is one of the most popular job that many people enter. If you have a computer and a fast internet connection you can start an online job. In this area they offer a lot of jobs that you can apply, most of the people who enter this kind of job are his wife who take care of their children. Most mom today choose to work in the comfort of their home because they want to take care of their children while working.
Online job is one of the best job today, because you are the one who manages your time and you don't need to wake up early to get ready and go to your work. An online job you can work wearing house cloths pajamas. It is nice to try online job if you are interested.

nehachanna

There is advantage of online jobs because it gives you the flexibility of job. You can do your job according to your convenience

archetypechasingXX

The biggest advantage is that you can work from anywhere and you can organize your schedule a lot better, which allows you to make space for other activities you love, and therefore, create a better life. That's why I love working online, and if your income is passive, then it is even better.

stephe joseph

Online job have a great advantage if you are a beginner so it is a good start for you as working from home you can handle or control your own time because you have no boss and you have flexible time to choose what time you want to work, there are many organization which provides an online job but it has its own disadvantage also, you need a lot of motivation for being focused on work. online job is an interesting platform for learning and working.

Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.