One main reason why you use cellphone?

iamchenita

Since cell phones are so important to people nowadays, and everybody uses a phone on daily basis.I want to know your reason why you use a cellphone.I know there are so many reasons why we use cellphones but I need the first and main reason for you?
My reason for using a cellphone is to communicate my family and also my friends, classmates and relatives. I use my cellphone too as a tool in my studies by accessing the internet through cellphone and search valuable information that may enhanced my learnings and skills in school.

jeiss

My primary reason for using a cellphone is for communicating. Thanks to advancement in technology, smartphones come in handy in a lot of ways. I use my phone to keep in touch with my friends and business associates via social media platforms. I also use it to carry surveys during the course of my research by incorporating special features like GPS, accelerometer and Gyrosensors.

hgonzales2

Modern technology has a lot to offer and one of those would be the invention of cellphones. It doesn't matter if you're using the latest model or not so long as you can communicate to people with this gadget. My main reason of using cellphone is to get in touch with my family. I find it very convenient because I can always call or text them wherever and whenever I want. It's always a good way to get in touch with your friends too. On the other hand, I'm also using my cellphone to save few important information. In this way, I can easily access it whenever I needed it.

Sha30

I used mobile phone to comunicate my pamily i used videos call to cannot home sick and i used my mobile phones to make sideline in the internet to make a litle income to give a betterlife of my pamily.

jaymish

I don't talk on my phone that much. I actually hate chatting on the phone. I think it wastes a lot of time. I mainly use my phone for WhatsApp messages. I am subscribed to so many groups. Mainly content writers groups. People post job opportunities here, they post tips on how to deal with clients or how to write certain articles.People also sell writing tools on these groups. So fortunately or unfortunately this is the main purpose for my phone

anaaibachan

I use my cellphone for blogging purposes. I started a beauty, health and lifestyle blog last May of this year. I like to use a smartphone because it's handy, and light. I can take photos whenever I want, and wherever I want. Mobility is an important feature for me because I write, and I attend events in order to meet new people who share the same interests that I have. Carrying a DSLR to take photos can be very tiring. I have downloaded the Wordpress app on my phone. Having a smartphone has made blogging everything easier. I am happy with my ASUS right now. Next year, I am planning to get either a Huawei Mate 10, a Huawei P10, or a Samsung Note 8 to serve this purpose of mobility. Of course, I am also adding a mirrorless camera to add to my photography gear, maybe a CANON EOS M10.

Rogue

Phone is my extension and channel to the virtual world. I do everything related to internet using my phone. Reading, writing, researching, shopping, communicating with family and friends, online streaming, gaming, learning tutorials and everything it has to offer. I had probably maximize all its function and still waiting for further improvements but the current reason for my use is studies. I need it for schoolworks where accessing the internet is a must to make them. Modern technology in the form of phone has led to the evolution of the system inside the school by eliminating the traditional manual works. Knowledge is now easy to access without delving the books but by simply typing the keywords.

RichardWilliam

I use my cellphone mainly for staying connected with friends and family, as well as for work purposes. It's convenient to have everything in one device and be able to communicate easily

Marc van Leeuwen

Premium Member
I use a cellphone primarily for communication. It's the quickest and most convenient way to stay in touch with family, friends, and colleagues, whether through calls, texts, or various messaging apps. Plus, it keeps me connected no matter where I am.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.