What niche should I blog about?

Kimbeth

All niches are fine but the health niche is having a booming market nowadays. You can give information about the medical supplies related to COVID19. I think this is the need of every individual this hour.

etechsupport

Choose "Health" niche that has low competition and content writer also available easily in the market, you can easily rank low competition keywords and make money online

TheRedWillow

Personally, just find something you enjoy talking about and get started. Writing good content should be what helps you the most.

If you want to do things in a bit more detail, I suggest using any keyword tool and typing in your ideas. If you find something with a decent amount of monthly searches with a low difficulty level to rank for, then you've found a good topic to talk about.

stoneman

Choose the music niche it's very profitable. I will advice nobody to build a blog based on trends. Blog about something that will last forever or you forget it. So think of a service that will never leave the surface of booming then blog on it. You don't need to passionate. Do it instead of doing nothing

ClarkkRW

I can agree, that conspiracy theories and hidden knowledges - are the most popular nowadays.

digitalbs

Blog about what you enjoy!

I.E if you have a hobby, blog about it! Your experience will help others who share your same hobby.

In the long run, this is what will make you the most money because the content you post is what your audience will be looking for.

Disrop

So, I understand correctly, we should find a good niche firstly?

RenderedElite

Blog about what you know about. There's an audience for every niche. The amount of valuable content you will produce depends greatly on how much you already know about the niche and how genuinely interested you are in the topics of your blog.

planker26

The recipe of a profitable blog is simple:
a) You should write about something you're passionate
b) You should write about something you're an expert in
The key to commercial success, it's not how popular is the subject, but the quality of your content! TRUST ME! You can write interesting stories, even about the dung beetle if entomology is your passion. People will read it and it will bring you money.

Games

Write about a niche you have knowledge about and you are interested with.
I for example write in my blog about online streaming.

Yamada

There are so many niches out there, more than I knew about when I began this journey It's always better to find an area that you like and are interested in, and that can provide value to someone else. Once you find a niche, you will need to narrow it down and see how you can best serve a certain group of people with a certain need. Typically, three areas that do best in promoting are anything that has to do with health, wealth and relationships. There is always someone out there who is looking to improve these areas of their life and we all have talents that we can use in which to help others. Hope this helps. Best of luck

Jitenbloggingtips

According to me You should start a blog on such topic in which you have a good knowledge & experience because if you will select a topic in which you don't have any knowledge then you will get stuck & even you will end up with no results in hand. So why not to go with a topic in which you have a good knowledge or experience & which can also help others.

Just consider your interest & passion. Think what you like most & on which you can write more & more.

Before selecting a niche also look at its market demand, means more people are searching or not about that topic on Google & after that you are ready to go.

Below are some niche ideas

Educational blog
Digital marketing blog
Cooking blog
Finance blog
Online earning tips blog
Inspirational blog
Personal development blog
Travelling blog
Products review blog
Blogging niche
Entertainment blog etc.

Older threads
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.