Bitcoin Is it real?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mirabella

Yes bitcoin is real some knows it. You can earn by investing to double up your bitcoin there many sites offering investments. I am stil using it to earn.

Cholo003

Bitcoin is real not as many called scams. If you do good research about it. Many Big names will pop-up with trusted background that will tell you that its real and you can gain a lot of profit from it. Even just by holding your bitcoin will give you high profit, no any bank can give that. My first advice to you would be to do some tedious research to avoid getting scammed and not lose money.

JB Fernandez

Yes it's real. Technically, It is trading. But not like the traditional trading that we invest our money on different companies. In bitcoin, we trade the cryptocurrencies which is called as bitcoin. But the way of earning is just the same. Buy it when it's low and sell it when it's high. Or you can just pay third party companies who offers cloud mining.

junrose123

Yes bitcoin is real, it is one of the most popular digital currency used worldwide. Many people now a days are being fanatic of bitcoin sites to make earnings out of it since the price of bitcoin is always increasing. Bitcoin can be used for different purposes weather it is for payment or any other uses that everyone wishes to do.

m_cel

I have lots of friends who invited me to join in bitcoin. They said you will earn extra money by investing in bitcoin. Can anyone here explain what is bitcoin? and how does it really works?
Yes bitcoin is for real. It's a trend now though I haven't invested yet on Bitcoin because I'm still studying how it works. I've heard to my friend that his friend got 100k for investing Bitcoin. Study it first before joining Bitcoin because it's like gambling, you might win or you might lose. So better think carefully before diving in so you won't regret anything. Read some articles and reviews so you would have an idea how it's going to work. And be carefully to those fake sites because not all Bitcoin are legit.

Adventurer30

Not a very reliable currency. Today, 20 thousand dollars a price. Tomorrow less and then it can not cost anything at all.

Chris DaSilva

Bitcoin falls under the category of cryptocurrency where one need not have to involve bank or payment gateways to make a transaction. Also, you dont need to have money for bitcoins. It is all a computer generated value and is sent to the buyer and seller without involving the real money.

ReidJustin

It was real to make money ob BItcoin if you had invested from the beginning in it, but now it's just a waste of time.

Koonus

Yes, it is real. I tried twice and it was amazing how much money I did.

conivalcheese

Bitcoin is real and legit. Though, if you are a newbie better study the market first before investing to minimize loss.

Xgemone

Bitcoin is a great investment opportunity ;) You will not regret if investing in it. Here, for example, I get free Bitcoin here freebitco.in/site/bitcoin-faucet . I must say, when I just found out about him, I thought deception. I went to read the forums, well, to learn about the site. I was surprised that people left good reviews. In general, I personally have been going to rest in Europe this month)

Last edited:

Proaffili

I have lots of friends who invited me to join in bitcoin. They said you will earn extra money by investing in bitcoin. Can anyone here explain what is bitcoin? and how does it really works?
My advice to you or anybody on this forum who doesn’t know what bitcoin is and is being invited by friends or family to (as you say) join in bitcoin, don’t join in anything. Bitcoin is not something to join; bitcoin is simply money; digital money.

The same way people use physical money and create scam programs, invite you to join, and scam you of your physical money, is the same thing they are using bitcoin (digital money) to do.

They are giving bitcoin a bad name by using the name 'Bitcoin' as a front to scam people of their paper or physical money. Most of the time the people who invite you are themselves not aware of the snare they themselves are getting into.

However, bitcoin is real and it is the best store of value existing in the world today. The best way to invest in bitcoin is to purchase it and hold on to it without trading or spending it.

The same way you can trade in the physical currency you can also trade in bitcoin, but it is much better to purchase and hold on to it as long as possible, just like Elon Musk of Tesla, Michael Saylor of MicroStrategy, Barry Silbert of Digital Currency Group and others are doing. These guys and not trading or sell their bitcoins and are amassing millions just by holding their bitcoins.

To find out what is bitcoin you can go to YouTube and type 'what bitcoin is' into the search box.

Bitcoin is just the leading cryptocurrency; there are others. Hope this helps.

Freddie Sherman

Bitcoin offers an efficient means of transferring money over the internet and is controlled by a decentralized network with a transparent set of rules, thus presenting an alternative to central bank-controlled fiat money.1 There has been a lot of talk about how to price Bitcoin, and we set out here to explore what the cryptocurrency's price might look like in the event it achieves further widespread adoption. First, however, it is useful to back up a step. Bitcoin and other digital currencies have been touted as alternatives to fiat money.

EvaWilliams

Cryptocurrencies keep rising because the "big boys" have finally realized $Bitcoin is a store of value that can't be tinkered with by despotic governments and is a good hedge in chaotic times. Portable, secure, private. Can't do that with gold and silver, oil. It's the currency for the times. You can purchase some $BTC today with your bank card on Atomic Wallet

conivalcheese

Yes bitcoin is real! I just read the news that Elon M. announced that Tesla cars will not be bought with bitcoin or cryptocurrency anymore. Will Bitcoin crash because of this?

fourwhy

Yes, bitcoin is real. You can earn money by investing in bitcoin. And not only bitcoin you can mean money through all the cryptocurrencies. Nowadays it,s the most profitable business.

AstroJesus

Cryptocurrency is the new age or currency, find the legit ones to invest from now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.