what are your reasons in working online?

Athena251

My reason for working online first and foremost is to have an extra income. The other reason is to for me to be productive. There are times that I have a lot of free time when I finish at work and I kinda feel sad whenever I literally don't do anything. Working online gives me additional knowledge about different things. I think that it also develop my skills and talent. Also, I get to know other people and have interaction with them while working online.

digember

The only reason I am into online Work is that you are your own boss. It requires time and patience to build a succesfful online careeer.

drinikah

My main reason is to have extra money. As a student, I need to help my parents and myself in my studies. Even though I'm not earning much online, I'm proud to say that it helps me a lot in paying some school stuffs like buying books. Also,it would lessen the expenses for my parents. I tried searching for online jobs last year and I earned my first dollar in answering a survey. My friends convinced me to try it and I didn't expect that it would really work. Also, I recently discovered postloop from a friend that told me that I could also earn money by just making comments or posts to a forum. As for the moment, I'm halfway through in my first withdrawal and looking forward to get a higher rating so I can earn more points.

BelindaMT

The real reason why I work online I want to explore the internet world. Earning in online jobs is a bonus for me it doesn't matter if I earn big or small amount as long as i want to explore online jobs and online business. I just started recently, so I'm kind of regreting why I ignore the privilege to earn online before.

lilypanamawrites

I do online copywriting and translation work to help pay my way through college. Since part time jobs are not very flexible where I live, this is the most viable way to make money while studying full time.

Retch15

It's really hard to find a job nowadays. You work long hours but only getting paid so little. That's why I've decided to try to work online. No waking up too early, no traffic, no boss to deal with, and irritating workmates. It's hard to find legit paying sites though. But aside from that, I'm starting to enjoy this kind of job. Especially now that I've discovered that I can actually earn a decent amount of money here and for being a digital affiliate. I can freely do whatever I want with my time.

mdbree17

Extra income for a full-time Mom :) Also, to discover more things to help me grow as a content writer and other skills.

gkcm

How are you Norman? I bet you also find working online really fascinating. It's been a trend especially millenials are into staying home because of traffic getting worse. I do get their position and to be honest I also want to earn online.
First, because as what the other members say, you can have time for your family and your hobbies. When you go to the office the travel time makes it less for you. All you want to do when you get home is sleep.
Second, online jobs pay really well. You get what you work for. And whatever problem arises, you have set an expectation because hey, this is just an online job, I don't meet people to have formal arrangements with.
And last, you get better in you intrapersonal skills. You get to know yourself better. :D

novice143

Simple, its practical. All jobs are hard but most of the typical jobs are costly and have a lot of maintenance. In online jobs, all you need is a reliable internet and internet device (which mostly have nowadays) and you can start working. In online jobs, no traffic, no everyday transportation, no need to buy good clothes or uniforms, food is not a problem, you are the boss, you control your time, no worries about bad colleagues, can spend a lot of time with your family, in short, PRACTICAL, but lesser social activities than working in a typical job since you work alone. But if you have a lot of friends, then you can have more time spending with them since you can control your time in online jobs.

shanejhane

My first reason is because I need to earn extra to support the needs of my child and second, as a mother, time is really important for me, I want to spend most of my time to my son, when I working online I stay in the house only and that's the reason why I must prefer to work online.

szerjhex18

hello im josephine ,my main reason of working online is to now i know how the importance of internet. At first i thought internet is just for gaming, socializing, making new friend online, i didn't know that internet can help you also to earn some money, even if its part time or full-time. It's amaze me and now im paying my internet bill for a good reason. it's worth to pay now and it became more important for me having an internet at home because im teaching online making money and staying at home i dont need to leave my house just to go to work, no traffic, no polution, no stress, everything i need is in my hands now because im on my house.

CrabtreeLM

Hi Norman. I wanna share with you my reason of why I took online job. My main reason is to earn sideline since I am working full-time in a government sector office and as of now my salary isn't that big to sustain my wants and needs. I also feel the need to give back to my parents who in the first place brought me to where I am today. I find working online as a happy and comforting station for me. Why? Because I can do it anywhere I am and anytime I want as long as I am free and internet connected especially doing surveys and working on affiliate companies. I am still looking forward to doing more online jobs in the coming days since I have ample time to do it overnight because office work is only from 8am to 5pm..

michelle camo

I'm the breadwinner of my family and I know that my salary is not enough for all the expenses at home. I decided to work online as my part time before but I enjoyed it and so I am now working full time working online jobs and I'm so happy so far with my salary.

leeuface

My reason is, I recently moved to a new country and my budget got a lot tigther, and I have a bit of time everyday that I am not doing anything and I could use it better. Sadly I am kind of struggling to find good gigs that are worth the time investment, and most of the time it's location based which doesn't help or more likely doesn't work in my current location. But regardless having the freedom of working from your home as well as your own time is actually great. I am just hoping as I grow in experience I will find more work.

MissGlenSaturday

i'm working online because I want to earn money. I have a full time work but my salary is not enough for my daily expenses.

yajtagaamo

Technically we all have the same reason for doing online jobs which is to gain some side income. But on my end probably the most important reason I'm working online is due to my health. Because of that I just make my time more useful by doing paid online jobs to earn some extra cash to help my mom with our daily expenses.

LibraMason

I enjoy working online because of the freedoms it allows me. While my earnings are determined by the efforts I put in each day in my online work, I can work almost any hour of the day for however long I see fit and from almost any place I please.

Working online also allows me to think creatively as it pertains to my writing. I've always wanted to be a writer and the internet has given me several avenues to earn from my writing. From blogs to articles to poetry, I've been able to make a living from not only in depth research, but also my carefree ramblings with pen and pad.

nolimanalo20

First is the flexibility in time rendered. I don't have to comply with an 8-5 job routine. I can work whenever I want. Also now a days there are a lot of opportunities online. One doesn't have to be really skilled to have an online job. Entry levels are always welcome. Plus some jobs pay really well with just a simple task.

nylanuj16

I can work at home with less stress, all i need is PC/Laptop and Internet connection. At the same time I can manage my work schedule and working hours.
I can still do some part time job. I can work for a limited time(2-3hours) a day depends on my client needs. Hassle free! no need for me to go in the office and commute everyday and because of that I can earned more and saved for my future.

hgonzales2

I used to be working as a full time employee in a well known company for the past seven years however things has changed. I'm a family oriented person and few months ago I decided to quit my job and start working online. Though I'm used to the life in the city, I sacrificed everything for my family. It's never easy because this is a life changing event and I'm not quite familiar to it. Since I'm a newbie to this industry I find it hard at first and even up until now I'm still on adjustment period. The salary is not as high as the one I'm getting from my previous job and even the benefits. Health card is not available too. Yes, it is very convenient because I don't need to worry about traffic, my ootd and the time is flexible. Another thing I like about working online is I can always look after my family. :icon_rock:

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.