What else can I do to earn online?

Constar442

I have tried collecting satoshis, bitcoin farming, survey hunting and and bitcoin trading. But I think I am not earning like the other online workers do. Whatbis the secret to having a profitable online job?

CookieRunner

Hi there buddy,

There are many things that you can do online, there are also many opportunities. My question is this... What particular niche do you have? What do you like to venture into, like what kind of Online Business. You need to know what are your strengths first. What do I mean by this?
Well, do you love to write? If you do, you can venture into blogging and article writing -- there are many bloggers who are earning because they love to write and that's their niche.

How about SEO or Search Engine Optimization? Are you familiar with it? Do you know how to build a website with great SEO? Then you can venture into SEO. Many clients prefer SEO with their websites nowadays. I am not that literate with SEO but i have ideas and I want to try it out if I am already knowledgeable with it in the near future.

How about Graphic Design / Web Designing? Its really a fad nowadays too.

Lastly, you can try Upwork - this site looks for Freelancers may it be part timers, full timers and project basis.

Hope this helps you somehow. Good luck! :ertery:

HazelDJ

I have tried collecting satoshis, bitcoin farming, survey hunting and and bitcoin trading. But I think I am not earning like the other online workers do. Whatbis the secret to having a profitable online job?
Others are earning online because of the skills and the education they have. If you are a graduate of computer related courses, it is an advantage on your part. You can do programming. It is a high paid job. Another idea is to be a tutor online. If you have a good command in English, you can earn much from it. There are so many clients looking for an English tutor. They pay high rate per hour.

genesis

Affiliate marketing. Selling online from selling sites and posting in your blog or other sites will be a great aid for you to earn. In every payment a person made under your link, you'll get 10%, sometimes 50% of the total amount of what the person bought. And there are more persons buying online now than you think, it's the best way to earn money rather than waiting, clicking, captcha writing for bitcoin purposes.

mikeandy01

theres soo many ways to make money online that its mind-boggling, the problem for those starting out is being "consistent" and investing your time and effort into it until you get results, not jumping from one thing to another.

its good not to keep all your eggs in one basket and try different methods of making money online "but thats only when you have eggs to put in your first basket" if you catch my meaning...

just pick something your good at(writing, coding, designing, etc) or willing to learn then stick with it to your earning then scale-up to other opportunities! :)

zanghie0942

Hi! Good day! It seems you are looking for earning thru online? I'm also looking for this. Finding legit online jobs is not that easy. We can't say that this is true and legit until we get paid. I want to earn extra income even when I'm staying at home, for internet and time only is my capital. I hope these sites will help you that I think are legit and easy to earn money.

1. Snuckls and Baymack - You only watch 5 videos with the length of 99 secs. (maximum) it depends then it has few questions to answer. Don't worry because it is easy and it is based on what you have watched. If you already watched 5 videos and you answer all the questions correctly, you will have 1 ticket for entry. It is like lottery. Believe me, I won here - $8. Not bad. And I got it fast thru paypal.
2. Globaltestmarket - This is a survey site, every survey you can earn points and when you have many points you may withdraw. So far, I got few points here that's why I'm not yet have earnings here.
3. Postloop - This is when you like to comment on social media, you can try this. Every comment you can earn point and when you gain many points, you can withdraw it.
As of now, these are the sites I'm doing to entertain myself and I think this can help to earn extra income. I hope this will help you too. Just work hard for it and you will be successful. :)

BelindaMT

Hi Constar442,
You said you see other online workers earning seriously so why don't you follow their steps? Google is your partner in this. Make a research how to earn money online or how they earn serious money online and follow thier steps.

fern2x2001

If you're asking about the strategy about satoshis, then i can't really help you with that because i have completely no experience with that. But if your referring to "other" ways to earn online then, you could try to sort out your set of skills or hobbies that may be of importance or help to other people, then try to start from there. With earning money online, the only thing that hinders you from landing your first job is you and your set of skills. If it's really basic, then I'm afraid you'll be having a lot of competitors trying to land the job as you do. But if you have unique skills, then you have a better chance of earning money online.

E-Vans

Well, it depends on what you are interested in? Me personally, I would earn money in any possible way online, I've done tons of things to earn money, arranging from posting on blogs and forums and creating blogs and forums with ads in it; creating YouTube videos with monetization and joining Amazon's affiliation program; and even by clicking and viewing ads and even writing in forums, you could get paid online.

Blogs
There are millions of ways to earn money online, the hardest and the most earning method to earn money for me is to create a blog. Blogs are a pretty hard thing to make, you need the talent to create one, involving knowledge, writing, and designing. So where do I get money from? From monetizing the blog with AdSense. AdSense provides a variety of ads to choose from and to be put on your blog. With the ad hanging on your blog and people visiting your blog, you will get paid. Getting to AdSense requires hard steps, though, you may need to search it up, and learn it.

Amazon's Affiliation Program
Amazon's affiliation program involves a person clicking on a link which will lead to an Amazon product page. If the clicker decides to buy the product, the website owner who has the link to it will earn a commision. This affiliation program could be used on your blogs and websites.

Monetization of YouTube Videos
YouTube videos could be monetized, and by doing this you could earn a lot. Try looking at some famous YouTubers, like PewDiePie, Logan Paul and others. Where do they get their money from? They earn it from monetizing their videos using ads that will come out in the beginning or pop out as an image in the middle of the video.

Clicking Ads
Some websites will provide you money if you click enough number of ads. That's it, it is simple as that.

vin.averia

Hello Constar442. The reason why other people really earn big with their bitcoin sites is because of the returns. Because they have money to invest. that I think is the quickest way for you to earn big online, if you make an investment with bitcoin.

Here are other things you can do:
1. look for transcription jobs. some companies accept people without experience as long as their grammar in english and in writing, with all those punctuations are correct.
- GoTranscript.com, TranscribeMe.com
2. teach english online, work from home

=) for now that's all I can give =)

bane88

I don't run much of a 'business' on eBay, but I have started selling some things to help me start saving up for a motorcycle. The easiest way to sell stuff on eBay is to throw a free item in. It makes people feel like they are getting a better deal. I may not be making as big of a profit as I would be just selling the item alone, but I make a lot more sales that way.

My friend run an eBay business where they sell things they find from thrift stores and yard sales, this might be lucrative depending on where you live.

raffido08

I think having an online business is a solid way to earn more money. Affiliate marketing is the best online business for 2017 I guess. It is a type of online business where you promote other seller's product and once a costumer buys the product you promote, you have the share on that particular commission. Try to check out Wealthy Affiliate website. It is an online community for business man who's pursuing to try affiliate marketing.

edenmae29

Bitcoin trading is actually the best that I have researched so far but you will not earn so much unless you have a big investment. Since I am not ready or actually I don't have a huge amount to invest on Bitcoins, you may want to check Earnhoney. Earn Honey Dollars (100HD is equivalent to $1) by playing a game, watching videos, taking surveys or downloading and trying apps. All of those in one site. You will need a minimum of 500 Honey Dollar to redeem. You can link your Paypal account to get paid, other option is Visa debit. I just started yesterday and now I have 160 HD. Way to go!

IPlease

Have you considered adding services to marketplace sites, such as SEOCLerks or Fiverr? People can order from you and it is secure, which make those that are ordering feel better.

Ciprian Bitter

Brother, it depends on your expectations. If you want to make millions in 1 year, you can't from your first 1-2 years. The secret is hardwork and total focus on 1 thing only (I suggest you read the book "Essentialism" by Greg McKeown, very good on the topic).

"You said you see other online workers earning seriously so why don't you follow their steps? Google is your partner in this. Make a research how to earn money online or how they earn serious money online and follow thier steps."

This is also excellent advice.

JB Fernandez

You may also try being a content maker in Youtube and earn money thru google adsense. It is very profitable once you get a lot of views in youtube. Aside from earning in google adsense, you could also get endorsement from different companies. Just always remember to create something that has a unique content for you to gather a lot of viewers.

mymelody28

There are lots of online jobs out there. If you have com. skill you can apply as English teacher online. You can be Amazon affiliate. If really serious to earn money online and do this as a career I will give some website that you can apply from.
myoutdesk, upwork,remotestaff,sankei,adsoc,rarejob,digital nomad, bizmate.

junrose123

There are a lot of ways to earn money online, if you have the skills and expertise of being a content writer, then try to be a freelancer since being a freelancer will give you the opportunity to earn well at your most convenient time. You can also do online tutorial if you have the skills in language fluency then you should also give it a try. Another thing is also to be an affiliate marketing, it will give you a decent income than the usual earnings that you received from your previous online jobs. Lastly, is that if you have the passion in reselling product or services at the different well known sites such Lazada and Amazon just give it also a try. Just keep on trying new ways to make money online. Don't be afraid to take risk as long as your doing a good job.

Cholo003

First what do you love/like to do, what are the things that interest you with this in mind you can surely find a job that is suitable for you. You mention that you've tried everything related to Bitcoin. Mining,trading, collecting satoshi etc. i would suspect your into cryptocurrency. I'm also into that kind of business and what i can advice to you is do some rigorous research by almost nothing you can earn money. Recently i made around $20 dollar with a little investment buy just watching/reading news and charts. In this world if your to eager to earn money fast you most likely loss.

Older threads
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Recommended threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.