Who Else is Getting Positive Results from YouTube Shorts?

RenderedElite

I recently launched an online store and created a bunch of short videos for it. I didn't even intend on making a YouTube Short, but one of my videos was the right ratio and short enough for it so I tried it... and wow, I am impressed! These videos are getting consistent views while bringing in sales almost daily. I track everything religiously using Google Analytics and I also gave video viewers a special coupon code to use so I would know where the sales came from.

All I did was make quick videos displaying the products and mentioning the promo code. That's it. Most were showing up on the first page of Google and Bing for the products within a day.

Is anyone else having good luck with YouTube Shorts? Share your experiences...

Jatin Bansal

Youtube shorts are great as youtube now has beleived that times are changing and so is the user attention span.

It really provides good results and I helped one of my client get 3× more subscribers

Aaron Jones

I want to share my experience with youtube shorts. I have a small business of garments where I sell garments for toddlers. One of my friends recommended me to post some videos on youtube shorts and use hashtags. At first, I was reluctant to post any video on youtube thinking Its a waste of time. but after a few weeks, I started noticing that people around the world are commenting on my videos and also asking for the prices of the products.
Now after 6 months, most of my sales are coming from online channels which include youtube shorts, TikTok, and Instagram reels.

Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.