Why Did you Start Blogging

Holly Nicole

For me I had read Rachel's Journal and seeing how she was writing about her life inspired me to start my own blog. So my question is why did you become a blogger.

jdunhin

I think everyone must start a blog if you want to be in the internet game. Blogs can be a good experience what the web is about. It also discipline you to write articles daily or weekly.

Also good place to experiment on a website.

JakePeter

If you want to earn money via internet through Adsense then start blogging. Blogging can generate revenue good enough to meet our daily needs.

Stale

Blogging helps us to earn money through online. The more the blog is attracting then the higher the number of visitors.

JuanRoth

There are numerous of usable things one can get from blogging. Blogging enables people to express or share their views and feelings.

Womanly

There are various of good things one can make from blogging. Blogging causes to allow people to express their thoughts and feelings. We earn money from blogging.

VipraDoot

Sharing stories and opinion can help many people facing same situations in their life. It is good to blog and I do appreciate blogging if it covers things that concerns real life issues and fun moments to cheer and smile.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.