Iphone SE - battery problem

Xerof

I have Iphone SE and I used it only for talk and SMS (rarely for navigation), and I have feeling that is all the time on recharger. Sometimes happens that I fully recharged it an over the night battery drain completely. Can I do something to improve performance of battery?

Xerof

Bluetooth and wifi are off all the time. Problem is getting worse I starting to suspect that is maybe technical problem.

Xerof

OK. I am going to try to do this. If this will not work, I will took it to repair shop while I still have guarantee period.

Xerof

In repair shop they said that everything is OK. Obviously is generally problem with all IPHONE SE because last night battery get empty again. I never had that problem with andorid.

Carly Swinson

It's been two years since this model is released and the phone batteries tend to get weak after and year or two of their usage. If you bought it brand new recently and had warranty then the company should replace it. Otherwise it is a non removable type so not much we can do about it.
:(

Older threads
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views