Review igorbnews.com

JohnWeb

Take a look at this news site igorbnews.com

I know a lot of things could be improved about it. Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:

Rob Whisonant

You asked for a review. So I am going to be very honest with you.

The site sucks. It's not really a site at all. It's just a page of links. It's not mobile friendly and people are just going to leave the page as soon as they hit it. It looks like a link farm. It has no real content for the search engines to index and rank. No target keywords that I could see.

Now, let's turn things around and help you build a good website.

The first thing you need to do is study other sites. Find one that you like and then start looking at templates. Find a nice modern looking template and learn a little HTML so you can modify it.

After that is complete, we can move on to the next step.

lkovnih226

Website has no template hence it didn't have an UI for users to view your content better.
Also, HTTPS is not installed on your website. I think there are more things to add and improve on your websites, you should change accordingly to make it better.

Good luck.

JohnWeb

Thanks for your feedback, guys. I added some art pictures. I think it looks better now.

hostnetindia

This is not Actually a Website. It's Only a template. there is everything you need to improve promptly.

Nemanja

Premium Member
Nemanja
Agree with you, I have not ever seen a such website because it didn't have a design reality. If the OP wants to grow your website, you will have more things to improve on your site.

shoptechmedia

Take a look at this news site igorbnews.com

I know a lot of things could be improved about it. Thanks.
It's so 30ish years ago my friend... get a modern layout or have someone make it for you if you do not know how to code proper css.. it really looks bad.. anyway, someone gave an in-depth suggestion, however painful it was to read.. but he is right.. let me know if you needed any help.

kavunkaua

Website design is not unique. I think you need to work with the design.

Fishtrombone

It's not unique, but I think if the main purpose of the blog is just posting info, you really can stick with that for now.

Reactions: JohnWeb

JohnWeb

JohnWeb
Thanks. It is sure nice to post information on it. The font looks nice to read it. Of course, any images and videos can be inserted into posts, as well. There is a comment section where people can leave their comments.

spendsimonsmoney

The website is very simple, 2000's. I don't see much effort behind it unfortunately.

The design is the first and main problem. It doesn't make me want to stay

JohnWeb

Thanks for your feedback. I think that the site design can be improved later. Yeah, it is not unique. However, it is sure nice to post information on this site. The text font looks nice to read it. Of course, any images and videos can be inserted into posts, as well. There is a comment section where people can leave their comments.

JohnWeb

Yeah, design could be improved. However, I've seen much more annoying designs that hurt the eyes.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Aby
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies