Best hosting for wordpress ?

dpsubi1

Get a dedicated server with hostgator if you can afford it. UK hosting is quite expensive! It doesnt matter if hostgator is in the USA, it will be fast!

Jonchun

Is there a specific reason you would like a host in the UK? (e.g. your customers are all in the UK)

madelinekim

Bluehost is one of the best hosting for wordpress. It provides the fastest hosting by leveraging one of the most powerful servers. It is the only shared web hosting that is founded in 90's.

HostNurse

You need to provide more info about your web hosting req20disk space, bandwidth, etc.

Noticed

What amount of space are you looking to use? And what is your estimated bandwidth use?

hoangvu

About from 10 to 20 sites, unlimited bandwidth and space...
Cool if have some other good options

Irish

Hi,

You can go for Godaddy, it is the top web hosting company..
If you buy hosting for wordpress site then don't use Godaddy hosting. I used it and it limited functions for wordpress

janvermeer

One of the most important things when your looking for a quality web hoster is to look at there customer support.

tomjasons

Bluehost is the best hosting place. I compared with top 10 hosting places and no doubt it's the best

Last edited:

aixporter

I really don't see why u need a specific wordpress host as every host will support it without any problems. Just make sure you order a LINUX package and not a WINDOWS package. Good luck!

Shirley_Sharp

I think fatcow, hostgar are good but inmotion and i page are the best. They can be used for web hosting as per the requirements of individuals and companies. But I will suggest you to read the review of these sites.

Hosting

I recommend you to host with uk.wcloudhosting.com ! They offer affordable hosting in UK !

mikemartel

I have know idea about the best hosting in UK,but i know which in US. It seems like many well-known providers are world-marketing.

Mr.Bin

A2hosting provides quality Wordpress hosting with SSD technology which makes load speed fast and prices are competitive.

Flag

Internetworldwide dot org and a2hosting dot com are good companies which are good hosting hosting Wordpress websites with.
Services are not costly and uptime is high.

ayanhost

I don't know about a single country provider like UK but I know the following are best.

bluehost.com, godaddy.com, site5.com

BillG

Bluehost and readymakers are good hosts whose services are widely used by many webmasters.

bronks

I know ifastnet host is good for hosting a Wordpress blog with. This company has the Soficulious script installer where you can install in just a single click over 256 scripts instantly! This is is really cool for setting up a new wordpress, Joomla, PHPbb forum or anything very fast and easily, I used the coupon code 'railgun' which discounts 15%.

thongus

If you are going to run multiple sites try a reseller account with NameCheap, for $14 you get 25 cPanel's & you can then run each site with it's own login, they have UK servers for an extra Dollar, I have sites hosted there & they have good speed & support, check out the link below:

Code:
http://www.namecheap.com/hosting/reseller-hosting.aspx

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.